Warzone 2100 Game?

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
GeorgeStevens
New user

Warzone 2100 Game?

Post by GeorgeStevens »

Hello,

if you have played warzone 2100 and finished it, you probably can help me.

i stucked in a mission and i can't pass it.

the objective of that mission is :"... do not let any enemies exit this area."

when i try to get close to the main objective area, enemy plane apears and after a short landing, takes off and heads south. when the plane disapears from the map, the mission fails.

please help me.
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Re: Warzone 2100 Game?

Post by Cyp »

Sounds like the really confusing level.

There's a tank coming from the left side of the map which has to be destroyed at the start of the level, before it reaches the main objective area. When destroying the tank, it should drop an artefact.

Otherwise, the mission fails a long time later, as soon as you reach the main objective area. Even if you carefully destroy everything on the map from a distance, before entering the main objective area.
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

Cyp wrote: 09 Apr 2021, 09:38 Otherwise, the mission fails a long time later, as soon as you reach the main objective area. Even if you carefully destroy everything on the map from a distance, before entering the main objective area.
Spoiler:
I reworked this so the player doesn't waste 20+ minutes or whatever and the game will make an announcement saying the enemy is escaping as the transporter takes the units with the artifact. The transporter can be seen flying off to the bottom-middle (IIRC) of the map before the games brings up the game over screen as it exits at the edge.
alfred007
Regular
Regular

Post by alfred007 »

Sounds to me like Alpha 11. Watch themousemaster's video guide on the official YT channel.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... MvmE98nhIh