French translation, TO SHARE

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
antoinepech
New user

French translation, TO SHARE

Post by antoinepech »

Hi everybody

I'm new on that forum, my name is Antoine, and I come from France. I play Warzone since it got out in 1999.

Here you'll find a link to French working translation for all videos. Download it, share it please, in case my 1fichier account get deleted. (Is it working?)

Edit by Jorzi: Link required password, weird site, removed from post

New link :
https://1fichier.com/?ynleystsbnteh2c6ike2

Unfortunately, the videos are in low quality :/

Thanks for feedback !

Antoine
Jorzi
Regular
Regular

Re: French translation, TO SHARE

Post by Jorzi »

Downloaded it, everything seems legit :)
Sorry for my suspicious nature, we get a lot of first posters with weird spam links
ImageImage
-insert deep philosophical statement here-
antoinepech
New user

Post by antoinepech »

Hi Jorzi,

Thanks for reply, and to have checked my link. Happy to see it is legit for you ;).
I'm right now just having a look at the medium quality file pastdue just sent me.

If you wanna check website where you can find original game discs in french, it's here :
https://warzone.remijean.fr/
It could be interesting to get in game audio in french...

cya !

Antoine
antoinepech
New user

Post by antoinepech »

Since last weekend, I've checked pastdue French language pack, and I must say that it sounds almost perfect !
everything is working. Video sounds, sounds in game, etc...
The only thing I could feedback, is the low audio level while playing cinematics between "in game" sounds. I was unable to increase only videos volume.

I post my answere here because i'm still unable to send private messages ! thanks for all, and have a good time (at home ?)
Ancestral
Greenhorn

Post by Ancestral »

Hello,

In fact there is already a full French sound + standard resolution video package from this old topic (Direct link to the archive). Unfortunately, this package was never uploaded on the Warzone 2100 downloads and was totally forgotten.

I assume it is the same as "antoinepech" used in previous post. I also used with it successfully (in 2016 when the package was done).

Maybe this package can now be downloaded with the other language packages? Thanks.