Gameplay changes in the next versions

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
Hollowman
Greenhorn

Gameplay changes in the next versions

Post by Hollowman »

Srry to ask some stupid questions but what can we expect gameplay wise as in bodies, weapons, new stuff and such?
Who is working on that or wich team is doing that?
Who does what lol  ;D

2.1 looks good btw, funny thing however, i'm running it on vista, yeah i know not a smart choice  ::)
strange thing is that it oftens works flawlesly and very often it doesn't, other that great job do those that made this clean and up to date zw version  8)
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Gameplay changes in the next versions

Post by Buginator »

Hollowman wrote: Srry to ask some stupid questions but what can we expect gameplay wise as in bodies, weapons, new stuff and such?
Who is working on that or wich team is doing that?
Who does what lol  ;D

2.1 looks good btw, funny thing however, i'm running it on vista, yeah i know not a smart choice  ::)
strange thing is that it oftens works flawlesly and very often it doesn't, other that great job do those that made this clean and up to date zw version  8)
You mean new gfx ?  There are some people working on some things, if you check out the showcase section of the forum, I think you will see some of their work.
We need ALLOT more people helping out though.
There isn't anyone that is working on this fulltime AFAIK.

For Vista... when it don't work, what does it do?  BSOD? Or just come back to the desktop or something else?  What do the stdout & stderr.txt files say when that happens?  (they are in the same dir as warzone2100.exe)
and it ends here.
Hollowman
Greenhorn

Post by Hollowman »

It always works in vista just now and then with stuttering...
Verminus
Trained
Trained

Post by Verminus »

Sound driver or interface bug maybe?
Vista is not exactly great for driver or program compatibility, and apparently Vista's SP1 is going to break even more programs and drivers.