- Display Scaling (100%+)
- Live Window Resizing (without restarting Warzone)
- Automatic High-DPI display support (on macOS)
If you have a high-DPI display and are tired of Warzone's interface appearing tiny, Display Scaling is for you. (Available in the Video options menu.)
You can also now resize the Warzone window by dragging the edges / corners (as supported by your OS) or by changing the setting in the Video options menu (without restarting Warzone). (A small caveat: live resizing isn't currently possible while in a multiplayer game, nor when changing video mode - i.e. windowed <-> fullscreen. More details in the Github PR.)
Comments, feedback, etc. greatly appreciated.
Areas of focus for testing:
- Can you find any remaining UI elements that don't properly recalculate their layout when the window is resized?
- Any glitches when enabling Display Scaling?
- Benchmarking 100% Display Scale vs the prior `master` build on your system (particularly: FPS / CPU usage / performance improvement comparisons).