Build Mac: Could not run Autorevision

Discuss the future of Warzone 2100 with us.
garantiertnicht
Greenhorn

Build Mac: Could not run Autorevision

Post by garantiertnicht »

I try to build Warzone on mac, I get the fallowing error message:

Code: Select all

error: No repo detected.
error: Could not run Autorevision

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	PhaseScriptExecution "Run autorevision" build/Warzone.build/Release/Autorevision.build/Script-43D180761336B6BF001906EB.sh
(1 failure)
I running

xcodebuild -project /Users/garantiertnicht/Downloads/Warzone2100-warzone2100-be50856/macosx/Warzone.xcodeproj -target Warzone -configuration Release
on a Lion Macbook with Xcode 4.4 . The SDK's from an old Xcode-Version i've moved + renamed to all directories, the Terminal has said, there want it.

Thank you for helping!
Player Name: "garantiertnichtDE"
You can talk to me DEUTSCH.
dak180
Trained
Trained

Re: Build Mac: Could not run Autorevision

Post by dak180 »

garantiertnicht wrote:I try to build Warzone on mac, I get the fallowing error message:

error: No repo detected.
error: Could not run Autorevision

** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
	PhaseScriptExecution "Run autorevision" build/Warzone.build/Release/Autorevision.build/Script-43D180761336B6BF001906EB.sh
(1 failure)
That particular failure means that you did not build from a tarball or a repo it could detect; the output of the following command would be useful in determining what went wrong:

which git
garantiertnicht wrote: I running

xcodebuild -project /Users/garantiertnicht/Downloads/Warzone2100-warzone2100-be50856/macosx/Warzone.xcodeproj -target Warzone -configuration Release
on a Lion Macbook with Xcode 4.4 . The SDK's from an old Xcode-Version i've moved + renamed to all directories, the Terminal has said, there want it.

Thank you for helping!
Just to double check, you followed the directions set forth in CompileGuideMac?

Be aware that building with anything other than xcode 3.2.6 is only vaguely supported because I have no way testing the more recent versions of xcode.

One other thing to keep in mind is that the xcode command line tools are now a separate download and install; I would in no way guaranty that builds will work without them being installed.
User:dak180
Keeper of the Mac Builds