New Body & Struct Set

Get some help with creating maps or modding.
Need a map editor or other tools, look here!
XANAX
Trained
Trained

New Body & Struct Set

Post by XANAX »

Xeno Light body

Centauri Medium Body

Area-15 Heavy Body

Download Body set
http://www.deviantart.com/download/1329 ... APRIME.zip

download structs
HQ & Factory
http://www.deviantart.com/download/1329 ... APRIME.zip
Avestron
Trained
Trained

Re: New Body & Struct Set

Post by Avestron »

Those look quite stunning :c)

I'd appreciate tips on adding or making textures for such models and you seem to have them down.

Given much thought to stats yet - the niche this body fills? ^_^
AnDyRyuuJin
Trained
Trained

Post by AnDyRyuuJin »

the factory move it a litle to the right

and the hq doesnt show....
Ware-ra wa Kaminari !!!
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

You're a veritable geyser of creativity XANAX. :)

These are all very intriguing to me. I may have to find a way of bringing them into the mod I'm working on. I can see them fitting into what I'm doing with the Central Citadel custom A.I. - making it an alien presence could be a fun thing to do. Hmmm. I'll see about HOW to do it this coming weekend. Something fresh to look forward to. xD

Regards, whip :cool:

Per
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by Per »

Really nice. Looks scary :)
XANAX
Trained
Trained

Post by XANAX »

whippersnapper wrote:.

You're a veritable geyser of creativity XANAX. :)
thanks.. ;)
hahaha now I'm making scavenger modern military vehicles xD
hey what do you think, a excavator gone tank

These are all very intriguing to me. I may have to find a way of bringing them into the mod I'm working on. I can see them fitting into what I'm doing with the Central Citadel custom A.I. - making it an alien presence could be a fun thing to do. Hmmm. I'll see about HOW to do it this coming weekend. Something fresh to look forward to. xD

that would be so awesome xD
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

XANAX wrote:
hahaha now I'm making scavenger modern military vehicles xD

hey what do you think, a excavator gone tank

Excellent. All for exploring these possibilities and would use what you come up with I'm certain. :)

There's huge potential here for a major leap forward in the way of creating at least a Faction of Scavs who specialize in Units that nobody has yet explored and that makes total sense to me.

The presence of what's called "Heavy Equipment" in the construction industry would be as omnipresent in a post holocaust landscape as Buses and Jeeps (all over the USA and planet for that matter.... ditto "Cargo Containers" which could be used to build Scav Fortifications instead of those stupid flimsy walls... in essence, industrial strength and portable Scav Lego building blocks) but this Heavy Equipment would have the added benefit of already being heavily armored, much more rugged, able to deal with cross-country, road less, terrain and also far more fun and interesting than civilian vehicles, IMHO. Heck a bulldozer like the one below could have it's wheels armor plated, have multiple-weapon mounts and ram right through fully upgraded Crete walls like a hot knife through butter.

And various constructs made out of Cargo Containers including a vehicle..

The usual CC yard - these are omnipresent all over the planet... not just coastal and waterways but inland away from water...being transported by 18 wheelers and rail..

new paradigm leader
Trained
Trained

Post by new paradigm leader »

well on the subject of that would it not be much more logical to assume that they would be able to build bases with decent wall esp considering how bizarrely intact cities are at that point so its not at all stupid to assume that hidden away is a base of scavs that make the project look weak
Return to your designated zone or be destroyed. You are in contravention of the new paradigm.
whippersnapper
Regular
Regular

Post by whippersnapper »

new paradigm leader wrote:well on the subject of that would it not be much more logical to assume that they would be able to build bases with decent wall esp considering how bizarrely intact cities are at that point so its not at all stupid to assume that hidden away is a base of scavs that make the project look weak
Sure, why not.

This raises an other crux issue for me.

Pumpkin was never specific in their back story as to what TYPES of Nuke Warheads were involved in the holocaust - there are many types, even now, and each would have a different consequence to the ecology, to urban centers, to infrastructure, etcetera, etc...

For example - "Hydrogen" thermonuclear has quite different results-effects than "Salted Cobalt" or a "Neutron" device or a "Oralloy - Alarm Clock/Sloika" warhead... and so on...

Most WZ fans act as if they know what exactly precipitated the Post Nuke Winter holocaust in the WZ 2100 back story as far as war head types but that's pure bull chit because it is never specified and like I said, different war head types would yield very different consequences.

This is the extent of the Pumpkin back story on this aspect of the nukes involved:
- 2085: During routine testing the N.A.S.D.A. system malfunctions and launches nuclear strikes against all major cities in the world. The target countries respond with nuclear counter strikes. N.A.S.D.A. fails to defend against incoming missiles.
See what I mean ? The lack of warhead specificity leads to great flexibility in extrapolating global outcomes...

In fact..... I have chosen a preponderance of a certain warhead type to make my case for a much more expansive interpretation than generally put forth for the nature of the Post Collapse world by the most vocal fans of the game. I have also chosen to interpret the "2085 N.A.S.D.A. failure" as what is called a "False Flag Event"... I will say no more on that score. ;)

Regards, whip :ninja:

XANAX
Trained
Trained

Post by XANAX »

Scav talk to be continued on "War School" - A Map / Mod W.I.P.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2996&start=150
sttn_ern
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sttn_ern »

your link don't work.
how can I get the APRIME.zip ?
the link say (The page you were looking for doesn't exist.)
Is there any way to download it ?????