Virus maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Virus maps

Post by Merowingg »

I do not agree :hmm: and if it is about how the maps work, then it would be half of a seccond I assume, or less. I think we shall end this discussion. Unless I will be enlightened, if I am wrong.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

Well gentlemen :) , this is what I wanted to see on the topic, see their ideas and opinions. :)
But still they give the map score?
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

But still they give the map score?
What do you mean? :hmm:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

good or bad, beautiful or ugly?
xico - Español/Ingles un poco- -También conocido por "RaNgEl"☜ ☆ ☞ Luis Diego Rangel☜ ☆ ☞ ♪♪♫ ♫
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

And how do you feel? I would like to know before I state :)

And then I may evaluate a map of yours, but remember, we cen give advices, say what we like or dont like, but still it is you who is to like it most of all as you and you only know what you wanted to achieve :) and how do you feel about your work.

Regards - Mero
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

Maps such as butterfly and beetle are very nicely done. Virus, you have genuine mapping talent.
Also known as Subsentient.
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

I just want to inform, now my maps name in Spanish. :)
I hope you do not have a problem. :)
sorry my bad inglish
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

No no no, now we have to eat you :)

I know one word in spanish - sujetador :)

I have just deleated some content here which was unbelievably stupid by me. For my defence I want to say I was sleepy, and very often people do not type locations here. Suprisingly no one ruined me with humiliating explanations yet, so there is a hope ;)

Regards - Mero
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

New map
-I present my new map "bad star"
-4 players
-It has 5 holes for oil
-low oil
-advanced Bases
-2 trucks
-2 combat units
4c-Estrellas-Malas.wz
Versión 3.1.0
(60.2 KiB) Downloaded 301 times
wz2100-20130402_102752-Estrellas-Malas-T1.png
suggestions or opinions here :)
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

4c-Estrellas-Malas.wz
Ah, a very good map. It's beautiful and makes sense, i'd really like to play it.

But there's something that i really don't like, and it's two heavy cannon tanks placed for each player. Even in T1 no bases they'd still be there. I seriously don't like it when you start with anything but two trucks, it changes too many things (though it may make sense in fact; but a few towers could do the same thing in a much more reasonable and adjustable way). I'm not sure if it should be changed on the game side? (remove combat units in no bases mode ... by the way, how was it in 2.3?).
Virus- A
Trained
Trained

Post by Virus- A »

@NoQ:perhaps some difficulty in the game would be good. :geek:

referred?
NoQ wrote: :?:
y es dos por cierto, ¿cómo fue en el 2,3?).
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

The map is beautiful in its simplicity. I like it.

I agree with NoQ that the tanks should be removed. I see no good reason for them to be there.

I also think you use google translate or something like that which may happen to cause many misunderstandings in the future :3 :)

Regards - Mero