* Whoa baby !.... & holy blue-fin tuna !!GrimMoroe wrote: There is no hardcoded limit on this with the source I am working with, you will only be limited by your system specs.
* When Botman from the German community gets wind of this - my, my, he will be "sparked" to the max, I think, I hope.
* Not to mention HB (creator of "T-M Linker", "Ariza" maps & tertiles) & shucks, even 4nE may be re-inspired to work his masterful hand again in 32EW & take a break from "Tacticals". Laws 245 too ("Citadel" & "Citadel Elite" creator - maps, tertiles, units, a.i., GFX, etc.).... he's still around.
* I'd best shut-up.... before I get too worked-up over all these wonderous possibilities.
* EDIT: After all these years, I must confess I failed to see the extent of the latent potential of re-creating Urban Feature Set as a "Tipping Point" in WZs future.
* "The Tipping Point" by Malcolm Gladwell (New Yorker staff writer) has been a perennial best seller since 2002 & fully explains my use of the term in a highly engageing fashion (it is related to Viral Marketing & Memetics among other disciplines)..
* You can get a very good overview at Malcolm's site: