Reduction of time limits in further missions may be considered after enough feedback is given.Changelog wrote:
XXXX/XX/XX: Version 0.11 (to be done, unreleased yet)
- Updated .exe release to 2.3.9 (Windows OS users only)
- Reduced Alpha 5's transport time back to 2 minutes. Mission time reduced to 45 minutes
- Alpha 6's mission time reduced to 90 minutes (1 hour and 30 minutes).
- NEXUS's Flashlight Hardpoint is now Pulse Laser Hardpoint
- Twin-MG Steel Tower (AI only) is now Lancer Guard Tower.
- Twin-MG Bunker (AI only) is now HMG Bunker.
2011/10/09: Version 0.1 (current release - changelog may be updated later)
- Added time limits for the following missions (thanks to NoQ for the first two missions, from his Time Limte Mod:
--- Alpha 1 (30 minutes)
--- Alpha 3 (15 minutes)
--- Gamma 9 (120 minutes - 2 hours)
- Multiplayer's game balance injected to the single-player campaign
- Enemy mobile artillery can now exploit it's maximum range even not being assigned to a sensor
- Hostile factions of the Project no more runs out of power
- Better upgraded enemy units/structures
For Windows OS users only: extract the .RAR folder to a desired directory
For non-Windows OS users (also applies for the later one): extract & copy only the "base.wz" file to your Warzone 2100's root folder, it's not confirmed if it prevents you from playing online due to it's altered content, even affecting single-player mode only, so i advise you to install Warzone 2100 again but to a different root directory. Recommended for 2.3.9.
Report any bugs/glitches/crashes related to it. Suggestions & feedback are welcomed.
Download link: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=879e3c9e ... 8C7E%21161#