Maps needed for inclusion into 3.1+

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Maps needed for inclusion into 3.1+

Post by vexed »

It really would help if people would actually vote in the addons section of the site of the best maps they are playing with...
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Ulteamatum
Greenhorn

Post by Ulteamatum »

Hum..

Since I can't upload my maps and Crixus's ones to the Addons section (impossible to login; the problem has been cited yet in another 2018 topic), we would be grant if the best of our work could be implemented in further versions of Warzone; to make progress the content available for players.

Particularly in the concern of ten (10c) and especially very rare nine (9c) players maps, which are lacking to give a dynamism and punch pulse to the multiplayer. It will naturally attract new players and give, more than vitality, a new echo of the project toward the whole world just waiting to us. (Since OPA injected his "battle-arena", it gave a shy but real enthusiasm for discovering something new, proving the game is always on for rolling the 2020's).
Hoversun
New user

Post by Hoversun »

What is so different about the map Sir?
opa_wz
New user

Post by opa_wz »

How do I upload my current maps?
Can't you help me?
Maitreyarck
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Maitreyarck »

In my humble opinion, the staff doesn't make any effort to improve the forum, the site or just the general comfort of the community and I'm not even talking about the lack of organization that I already mentioned on the Discord server, but I was given ready-made excuses.

I started to make maps mainly to play with my friends, I lost hope in the staff who say they make efforts for the game but no progress is visible from the players. Of course everyone is a volunteer but that should not be an excuse to procrastinate on his responsibilities. At this rate, I feel like saying that Warzone 2100 is definitively abandoned, the biggest efforts were in 2014 since the progress has greatly diminished. If the "addons" section is no longer available for players, you might as well use the forum as I did, but the forum is also abandoned by the community, even the Guilded server that should have given a boost to the community was abandoned as soon as it was created, I'm all alone there like an idiot. https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzOj116dPj?i=d9nN80em

I'm a pessimist by nature but I seriously doubt I'm wrong about the reality of the situation, so yes there are attempts to improve some of the game bugs, an attempt to improve the game graphics as well as a potential new software to create maps, but it's taking too long. If we stay objective on all these projects, the software for the maps will be ready in about 2 years, the graphics I seriously doubt to see even a beta available, especially since addons is no longer available for content creators and for the bugs, there will always be bugs so it's a bottomless pit this story. All the staff is able to do today is to make excuses with repetitive sentences without any real effort behind. The game update alone is late if you take into account the previous dates of the old updates. I have studied the team, the projects, the dates, the progress, the activity of everyone but also the forum and I can conclude that the project for the game Warzone 2100 is falling into disuse. You may be upset by my message but that doesn't stop my observations from being correct.
tauron12
New user

Post by tauron12 »

Maitreyarck wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 17:42 In my humble opinion, the staff doesn't make any effort to improve the forum, the site or just the general comfort of the community and I'm not even talking about the lack of organization that I already mentioned on the Discord server, but I was given ready-made excuses.

I started to make maps mainly to play with my friends, I lost hope in the staff who say they make efforts for the game but no progress is visible from the players. Of course everyone is a volunteer but that should not be an excuse to procrastinate on his responsibilities. At this rate, I feel like saying that Warzone 2100 is definitively abandoned, the biggest efforts were in 2014 since the progress has greatly diminished. If the "addons" section is no longer available for players, you might as well use the forum as I did, but the forum is also abandoned by the community, even the Guilded server that should have given a boost to the community was abandoned as soon as it was created, I'm all alone there like an idiot. https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzOj116dPj?i=d9nN80em

I'm a pessimist by nature but I seriously doubt I'm wrong about the reality of the situation, so yes there are attempts to improve some of the game bugs, an attempt to improve the game graphics as well as a potential new software to create maps, but it's taking too long. If we stay objective on all these projects, the software for the maps will be ready in about 2 years, the graphics I seriously doubt to see even a beta available, especially since addons is no longer available for content creators and for the bugs, there will always be bugs so it's a bottomless pit this story. All the staff is able to do today is to make excuses with repetitive sentences without any real effort behind. The game update alone is late if you take into account the previous dates of the old updates. I have studied the team, the projects, the dates, the progress, the activity of everyone but also the forum and I can conclude that the project for the game Warzone 2100 is falling into disuse. You may be upset by my message but that doesn't stop my observations from being correct.
I agree, this forum seems to have mostly died. I have been playing Warzone 2100 since 1999 when it first came out under Pumpkin. I wish I had the tech know how to create my own maps and share with the community but alas I don't. Your efforts are no forgotten by people such as myself. I created this account just to reply to you and let you know your efforts are appreciated.