Merowingg's Maps

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Merowingg's Maps

Post by Merowingg »

Hello noname1208 :)

As you can see through the pause here I am quite busy :augh: I and life, it is all rather average now :annoyed:

I have not done a new map for quite a long time. I will try to retrieve my form soon :3

Ahaxz as suggested try other maps too. I have not been told about this issue except yours so far.

Greetings to all players :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Hello Merowingg, thanks for the greetings.

A new mero-map is a wonderful idea. I have no objections. I like your maps and i have a collection of min. 100 Mero-Masterpieces :-)
My favourite is StrangeGoo. It is time to say thank you. You did a great job for our community. Don`t forget to upload all your maps to the addons-section :-)
Ooh-i see-3 maps uploaded today-very good.

Sorry for my english and
best wishes for your future
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
AWarZoner
Trained
Trained

Post by AWarZoner »

Where can I get all your map's in one "map pack"??

(AWarZoner),
Andrie
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

montetank thank you for very kind words, and stating something more :3 I believe Strange Goo is cool to be hosted due to its name ;) I do upload maps to Addons, bit recently I dont even have time for that :(

AWarZoner, Andrie :) The links to all available map packs so fare are in the first thread. But those are packs of 50 and then 25 maps, every new 25 maps in a row. Here you have links to Zip packs.

The Link to Ultimate Pack With My Maps from 1 to 50

viewtopic.php?p=76299#p76299

The Link to Ultimate Pack With My Maps 51 to 75

viewtopic.php?p=78200#p78200

The Link to Ultimate Pack With My Maps 76 to 100

viewtopic.php?p=111316#p111316

The Link to Ultimate Pack With My Maps 101 to 125

viewtopic.php?p=111316#p111316

The Link to Ultimate Pack With 18 Squared Maps and Squared Variations Maps

viewtopic.php?p=78021#p78021

Have fun Gentlemen :)

Regards,

Mero
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Bonsaiheld
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Bonsaiheld »

Thanks Mero, i like the Squared Pack the most. Heh... :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well I do believe you do :)

Enjoy your work man, and do not hesitate to try all new for you things in FlaMe :3 that is the best you can do.

Cya :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I was partly rightly accuses that the time of appearing of my maps ended. Well I want to entirely deny that. I am simply ultra busy now. But soon, the latest in after two weeks time I believe I will finally create something. So do not cross me yet please ;)

I did not even put all maps that I wanted into Addons yet.

It does not mean that meanwhile I do not create hundreds of environments in my mind, but mind only.

I have also accidentally faound a very oryginal symmetric maps generator :) I like it even more as I always listen to music creating the maps :3 Here it is :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... vJAgrUBF4w

I have also smiled when I saw what happens if one type "Gentlemen" into advanced search here :)

Greatigs to all playrs, especially to those with passion. Even stronger greetings for those who provide us with the game from behind the scene and we dont even realise about their hard work. And keep the place in order. Gentlemen :drinks:

:thank_you:

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Come on, Merowingg-let us see the "Ultimative Merowingg-Map" in two weeks. Thank you very much for all your maps. I am appalled and saddened. I will miss your maps :-(
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

No sarcasm needed ;) but thanx :3 And the last sentence of yours seems to worry me a little :hmm: ;)

Regards - Mero
Wibble199
Trained
Trained

Post by Wibble199 »

Hey Mero!
Long time no speak. I have been busy with school lately, and what little time I have has been used for programming or gaming.
But, I couldn't stay away from WZ2100, and what better way to re-introduce myself to it than with one of your quality maps.
I hope you are well, and wish you the best for the future!
-Will
noname1208
Trained
Trained

Post by noname1208 »

I looked up gentlemen and I must say, Mero you are one popular guy on that advances search there. :3
"The one who looks on from the shadows and silently observes learns the most and is not shunned by either side"
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Gentlemen I am extremely happy to see we are back on the track :)

Greetings to all of the members :)

Regards - Mero
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Thanks Merowingg :-)
Waiting for your new maps...

Greetings to Poland
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Hello montetank :)

Thank you :) And thank you for the motivation :)

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

After a very long pause I have finally created a map which was to warm me up, and I have noticed a lot of warming up I need.

it is called Spaghetti due to the fact that its shape a little bit reminds of its look :)

The map is for two players. Advanced bases and gateways are included. Ten oils per player. Scavengers.

Have fun :)
wz2100-20130728_154033-main.png
wz2100-20130728_154033-main.png (295.6 KiB) Viewed 10050 times
Attachments
2c-Mero_Spaghetti.wz
:)
(25.07 KiB) Downloaded 402 times

Regards - Mero