Music by macuser

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
macuser
Regular
Regular

Re: Music by macuser

Post by macuser »

Not exactly sure what you mean by "included". Included as in part of the soundtrack that ppl hear?

As Terminator pointed out: This one doesn't match the post-apocalyptic "theme" of warzone.

If you want to use it... Go ahead ;)
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Shadow Wolf TJC
Regular
Regular

Post by Shadow Wolf TJC »

Terminator wrote:Well TJC partially right, C&C have good score tracks, but most of them fast drive techno, I think for warzone fit slow thems like wz original score. Dont remember tiberian sun ost, but Tiberim wars has few tracks that IMHO perfectly fit warzone atmosphere:
Tiberian Sun's music track, in my opinion, was quite different from most of the other soundtracks in the C&C franchise due to its heavy focus towards a more ambient soundtrack (similar to what Warzone 2100's soundtrack seemed to be aiming for). Here's a list of tracks that I handpicked to help prove my point:

Code: Select all

Approach
Defense
Gloom (Interesting fact: it shares a garbled transmission sound with Warzone 2100's menu theme.)
Heroism
Infrared
Ion Storm
Lone Trooper
Nod Crush
Red Sky
Timebomb
What Lurks
From the Firestorm Expansion Pack:

Code: Select all

Deploy Machines
Elusive
Hacker
Infiltration
Rain in the Night (Part 2)
Creator of Warzone 2100: Contingency!
Founder of Wikizone 2100: http://wikizone2100.wikia.com/wiki/Wikizone_2100
Goth Zagog-Thou
Regular
Regular

Post by Goth Zagog-Thou »

Awesome, Macuser. Thanks a ton -- it'll be included in the next release. :)

(By the way, any other music that anyone has made that you'd like included, shoot me a PM. :) )