the REAL Scorpion

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

the REAL Scorpion

Post by Hatsjoe »

Anyone remember these lil' bastards ? And does anyone know where i can finf the pie files ? I know i've send them to several people :( But i've lost them myself somehow :(

Delphinio
Art contributor

Re: the REAL Scorpion

Post by Delphinio »

LOL funny  :D
looks nice but i dont have it sorry.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

Looks really great!
Hatsjoe wrote:And does anyone know where i can finf the pie files ? I know i've send them to several people :( But i've lost them myself somehow :(
Should be in data/components/bodies
Whereas `data' can be in one of the *.wz files as well (then it'll be *.wz/components/bodies)
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

Giel wrote: Looks really great!

Should be in data/components/bodies
Whereas `data' can be in one of the *.wz files as well (then it'll be *.wz/components/bodies)
No i modeled this body about 2 years ago. But now i've lost the pie model. I know there were several people who requested the file to use in mods etc. So i know that at least a few people had my body file. I hope that someone i send it to back then is still around and still has it somewhere.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

Hatsjoe wrote: No i modeled this body about 2 years ago. But now i've lost the pie model. I know there were several people who requested the file to use in mods etc. So i know that at least a few people had my body file. I hope that someone i send it to back then is still around and still has it somewhere.
Ah in that case I can't help you. I thought "does anyone know where i can finf the pie files?" meant a location on your filesystem. Anyhow I hope you can find that model, for it really looks awsome.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

well... it took me a bit but i found a file with the pie file your looking for... i think...  will email it to you.

i have a few gigs of warzone/warzonerelated stuff... one day i suppose i should go through it all again and see what all i have. ;D
Last edited by lav_coyote25 on 27 Feb 2007, 09:53, edited 1 time in total.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

lav_coyote25 wrote: well... it took me a bit but i found a file with the pie file your looking for... i think...  will email it to you.

i have a few gigs of warzone/warzonerelated stuff... one day i suppose i should go through it all again and see what all i have. ;D
Jippieeeeeeeeeh !!! Thx alot.

I probably should've asked you before posting here :p
Delphinio
Art contributor

Post by Delphinio »

is it only that body?
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

Delphinio wrote: is it only that body?
Jupz. the turrets are positioned on the tip of the stinger but only the body file has been modded.
tuant20
Trained
Trained

Post by tuant20 »

so :-X we don't have to hang turrets on something to work  8) ;) hehe
anyway i like that mod for it look. :-\: anyone has an idea for the functionality along with this mod?
Last edited by tuant20 on 28 Feb 2007, 05:27, edited 1 time in total.
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

tuant20 wrote: so :-X we don't have to hang turrets on something to work  8) ;) hehe
anyway i like that mod for it look. :-\: anyone has an idea for the functionality along with this mod?
It had a lot of bugs like some propulsions not displaying when used in conjunctiopn with this body etc... I don't know whether that could be easily  fixed.
Watermelon
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Watermelon »

Hatsjoe wrote: It had a lot of bugs like some propulsions not displaying when used in conjunctiopn with this body etc... I don't know whether that could be easily  fixed.
I think the scorpion body has some weird issues with vtol propulsion(the vtol propulsion on both side of the body became invisible),but I am still unable to find what exactly is causing that problem
tasks postponed until the trunk is relatively stable again.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

So is this body available somewhere Hatsjoe? I'd really love to see it in game.
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

Giel wrote: So is this body available somewhere Hatsjoe? I'd really love to see it in game.
If someone wants to host the pie file, The body could be freely used by anyone in their own mods. If you want to i can e mail the pie file to you but keep in mind that the above stated bugs are probably still present.

BTW: Coyote have u emailed the file already cause i haven't received anything yet i m afraid. thx
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Hatsjoe wrote: BTW: Coyote have u emailed the file already cause i haven't received anything yet i m afraid. thx
Attachments
Image1.jpg
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.