Menu.ogg

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
AlexaDeljayGoldsmyth
Greenhorn

Menu.ogg

Post by AlexaDeljayGoldsmyth »

Does anyone know where I can download a menu.ogg file which has no audio pre-installed on it but'll still play my audio files? I downloaded Buginator's testPlaylistmusic.wz file and extracted all its files, then I removed the tracks from the extracted files and added one of my own and placed all kept files in the "...Warzone 2100 3.1.5\Data\settings\music" directory. They work, but the menu.ogg still plays "Stay away from aliens!" sound before playing my track.
Morgana
Trained
Trained

Re: Menu.ogg

Post by Morgana »

@AlexaDeljayGoldsmyth .
I tried that too, because I also converted some songs to .ogg. but unfortunately the New Menu Songs no longer recognizes the file and cannot be played. :o
Also tried to make it Track1.ogg and put original_soundtrack but then when I wanted to play Track1 Crash suddenly played the game. :cry:
Then I put the old Track1.ogg back into original_soundtrack, it works again. O_o
Then I renamed it to Track17.ogg and put it in the legacy_soundtrack. Suddenly all 16 songs were gone, including the 17 that wasn't there. :evil:
I also have the question of how much limit the music player can have. already at 17 songs it shows no more songs. :annoyed:
If Music Player already does this, then you are doing it right, since we can then play several .ogg songs there. :augh:
I paint the images :geek:
for 3.1.5 -> 3.2.3 -> master :lecture: