Suggestions from a Frenchman.

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Maitreyarck
Rookie
Rookie

Suggestions from a Frenchman.

Post by Maitreyarck »

Good evening, I am writing this with the help of a translator, I apologize for any mistakes or clerical errors.

I went to the Facebook page of Warzone 2100 thinking that it was about developper, but it seems that I was wrong. So I copy you what I wrote to the Facebook page manager. I would really like to see the game evolve, because I play the game since its release on PS1 and I never gave up Warzone 2100.

Good evening, would it be possible in the next update to install diagonal walls? It would be interesting to have some additions on the defense in relation to the walls (for example, thicker walls, thus more difficult to destroy), doors and turrets at long distances, to build a fort on long games. I would like to complain about the pacifism system which is too redundant in games with friends where we play for fun, can you add it as an option before starting a game? With my friends we have another suggestion regarding your bots, it would be interesting a bot that builds walls, because your bots only make units to send them to us, it lacks life or realism. Finally we would like to see maps that are more adaptable to Ultimate Scavengers and for empty categories, like the 7 player maps, or the 9 player maps where there is only one map. The mods on your site are too old or obsolete for version 0.4.2 (for example, the advanced base, or the Ultimate Scavengers).