[Game mod] Battleplan 2

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
karamel
Trained
Trained

[Game mod] Battleplan 2

Post by karamel »

Long ago I started a balance mod/game that I never finished. With the recent events I took back what I started and restarted it from scratch.

The result is there: https://creativekara.fr/wzbattleplan/index.html

In short what is Battleplan 2 compared to the original game:

Less weapons, less bodies, less propulsions, less researches. In fact less pretty much everything. But more choices from start. The game is (at least in theory) rather fast-paced and micro-oriented while still having a fair amount of macro in the composition of your army and map control. It is designed for PvP games (mostly 1v1 or at least without shared researches).

It is completely different from the vanilla Warzone 2100, even if it shares some traits. For example all weapons do the same damage to every propulsion, propulsion only changes HP and speed and are all available from start (even VTOLs), the power module overcharges your generator…

Battleplan 2 is still in early phase (and surely imbalanced for now), but almost all of the concept are implemented. Nullbot was modified a bit to be playable but it is still super easy to beat because it is not geared toward micro.
Counter Back
Trained
Trained

Re: [Game mod] Battleplan 2

Post by Counter Back »

I will try it :)
Counter Back
Trained
Trained

Re: [Game mod] Battleplan 2

Post by Counter Back »

after long time try, this is nice mod :) .
Someday I will show them the true nature of life! If they know, Regards from CB.