Modular Features?

Did you create a mod, map, music, or a tool? Present them here and earn feedback!
Note: addon requests do not belong here.
Note, everything uploaded to this forum, MUST have a license!
Guardsman Brendo
Trained
Trained

Modular Features?

Post by Guardsman Brendo »

I have an idea for new features that would create a more dynamic environment for urban warfare. It would be custom buildings that can be arranged to any desired shape in two variants: Short and Tall. The only difference would be the height of each.

Both types would have a corner version, edge version, and interior version, and both could be used on the same structure. Actually, to the map maker, a "structure" would be a collection of 1x1 buildings that allow custom shapes. I think it would also be pretty cool to have only part of a building blow up when hit. The buildings could also fill in gaps in a building cluster that wouldn't look right with other buildings.
--As of the above time, this was the last transmission received.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: Modular Features?

Post by Berg »

I think you will find you can almost do this if you had the structures to suit the needs to desire.
I would suggest you make maps and new structures to show concept.
Guardsman Brendo
Trained
Trained

Re: Modular Features?

Post by Guardsman Brendo »

Berg wrote: 20 Jul 2019, 22:27 I think you will find you can almost do this if you had the structures to suit the needs to desire.
I would suggest you make maps and new structures to show concept.
I haven't done this kind of stuff before but I'll give it a shot. Since it's for a map I'm working on right now, I can show off both at once now.
--As of the above time, this was the last transmission received.