The *NEW* Warzone walkthrough (Done with RED units)

All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
Tma4ford
New user

Re: The *NEW* Warzone walkthrough (Done with RED units)

Post by Tma4ford »

I can't pass this stage even if I evacuate 40 it says I failed what I'm i not doing? I'm i missing something? The timer runs out and I lose
Berserk Cyborg
Code contributor
Code contributor

Post by Berserk Cyborg »

Tma4ford wrote: 22 Jun 2020, 01:45 I can't pass this stage even if I evacuate 40 it says I failed what I'm i not doing? I'm i missing something? The timer runs out and I lose
Are you talking about the final Beta mission? As long as you have at least 1 factory or 1 truck on the map by the end of the countdown, and the transporter is not on the map when the timer runs out, and a truck was put into one of the transporter loads, the mission should end successfully.
speedsterharry
Rookie
Rookie

Post by speedsterharry »

@berserk cyborg: Thank you, I was stuck at this stage, although passed it a long time ago in normal mode. Sounds ludicrous to ask having a factory or truck still on the map as everything is going to be annihilated in a giant ball of fire at the end ?
ilikemen
New user

Post by ilikemen »

I got to the last stage, destroyed the base and saved the silos, only problem is after completing the mission, it said mission failed. Is this how it ends?