All campaign discussions go here.
Tips / tricks & help!
banana6
New user

No super heavies in campaign mode?

Post by banana6 »

Hello everyone!

I hope you're all doing geat :)

I've got one question: are there no super heavies (Wyvern, Dragon) in the campaign mode?

I've seen them in skirmish together with some weapons which are also missing in the campaign (I think).
Am I right? And if so, is there any possibility to get all that stuff in the campaign too?

I've read a very old post (~2010) about copying the mp.wz into the mods/campaign folder but that doesn't seem to work. Every time I'm trying to start up a new campaign, that game crashes :(

I would be sooooo happy if anyone could help me out!
WZ2100ModsFAn
Trained
Trained

Re: No super heavies in campaign mode?

Post by WZ2100ModsFAn »

banana6 wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 11:22 I've got one question: are there no super heavies (Wyvern, Dragon) in the campaign mode?

I've seen them in skirmish together with some weapons which are also missing in the campaign (I think).
Am I right? And if so, is there any possibility to get all that stuff in the campaign too?
You Can Add Them Manually By mp.wz
banana6 wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 11:22 I've read a very old post (~2010) about copying the mp.wz into the mods/campaign folder but that doesn't seem to work. Every time I'm trying to start up a new campaign, that game crashes :(
The New mp.wz Has Campaign Components Removed, Like Nexus Command Center
They Are Required For The Game To Not Crash
banana6
New user

Re: No super heavies in campaign mode?

Post by banana6 »

WZ2100ModsFAn wrote: 13 Apr 2020, 18:45 You Can Add Them Manually By mp.wz
That sounds great ... but how do I do that? :/

I've tried comparing the base.bz <> mp.bz and manually adding all the Heavies where bodies are listed in the base.bz.
Doesn't work ... perhaps because of all the other stuff (Nexus Command Center, etc.)

As a "workaround" I've given the Vengeance two weapon slots. But now the are looking super ugly :D