Download size and game size

Here you may talk about Warzone's Gameplay, Strategy & Tactics
kimio221
New user

Download size and game size

Post by kimio221 »

Hello, there
im interested on this game and wondering about the game size and download size because i always use data to download and browse something

so, please tell me how much is the download size and the game size?
pastdue
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Re: Download size and game size

Post by pastdue »

System requirements, including storage space, are available here: https://wz2100.net/#faq-1-1

It ranges from 150MB to approx 1GB, depending on what quality of the campaign video sequences you install (and also what OS / distribution you are using).
kimio221
New user

Post by kimio221 »

thank you for the reply pastdue, its very helping
Cloud_Zone
Greenhorn

Post by Cloud_Zone »

Hello, I post my question here because it is related. It's about the Mission Video.

I have installed Warzone 2100 3.4.0, on Linux Mint 20. It works but the Mission Video are stretched and low quality.
I have found higher quality Videos here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/warzon ... 00/Videos/

My problem is - I don't know in what folder location to put the video? The instructions on this site don't apply to me because my installation is at a completely different file location.

The installation is here in this folder:
/home/Username/.var/app/net.wz2100.wz2100/data

And there are many sub-folder and I checked them all I couldn't find the original Videos there so I wasn't able to replace them. Maybe I am looking at the wrong file extension? I am a new to linux so I don't know what file extension the videos have?

Thank you.
Counter Back
Trained
Trained

Post by Counter Back »

are you compile it your self? so you don't know the location? you can find the folder to place videos here:
/home/username/.local/share/warzone(your-wz-version)/ and place the videos file into that location, have fun :D .
Someday I will show them the true nature of life! If they know, Regards from CB.