Probably not all of the following adjustments will be necessary but I like to cast a wide net--Iluvalar wrote: Ok ! I'm listening to your suggestions. How would you fix that ?
* Make sure the unit AI understands it's optimal attack range and the optimal attack range of it's target, under the new accuracy system. If small random evasive maneuvers makes a noticeable difference to unit survivability then consider turning this feature back on by default. You don't want the player to have to do unnecessary micromanagement of units.
* Figure out what to do with accuracy upgrades for non-homing weapons, if it turns out they make too little of a difference and can't be fixed. They could be focused more on target prediction or replaced with higher 'muzzle velocity' upgrades or could be dropped altogether.
* If average hit rates go up then you can scale down DPS on weapons and weapon upgrades so that battles last about the same amount of time, to preserve pacing.
* If some bodies or cyborgs seem to be at a disadvantage under the new system then their hitpoints or collision radius can be adjusted. If both accuracy increases and mobility/positioning is better rewarded, then these two things may partially cancel each other out.
* If some weapon categories become too accurate or inaccurate then adjust their damage rates or even mass or cost.