Beta Site difficulty problem?

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
matthewfarmery
Trained
Trained

Re: Beta Site difficulty problem?

Post by matthewfarmery »

I thought if you used a commander and that unit is hero, every unit under that unit's command is hero? or isn't that not the case? that is the commander passes on the rank bonuses to the units under its command? its not hard getting a commander to hero status,
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Post by milo christiansen »

Matthew is right, look here for the details.

It's even worth while to use commanders with all hero units because you get hero + 1 then XD
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

kyonu wrote:What does this mean? Upgrades for which party?
In 1.10, HEAT Rocket Warhead and HESH Rocket Warhead used to do nothing. They now increase rocket damage. This kind of turns campaign balance upside down.
kyonu
Greenhorn

Post by kyonu »

milo christiansen wrote:Matthew is right, look here for the details.

It's even worth while to use commanders with all hero units because you get hero + 1 then XD
I was unaware of this... I will have to play around with this again to see how it works.
Zarel wrote:
kyonu wrote:What does this mean? Upgrades for which party?
In 1.10, HEAT Rocket Warhead and HESH Rocket Warhead used to do nothing. They now increase rocket damage. This kind of turns campaign balance upside down.
Neat, I will start using rockets more often.
matthewfarmery
Trained
Trained

Post by matthewfarmery »

I think its better having a team around 21 including commander, and use that team for most of the work, with a mortar squad as well, I find that to be a good way to level your units, including the commander, if you use too many teams, then the XP will split and you won't have as many high level teams, and 7 / 8 lancers at high levels are deadly, especially if linked to a high level commander

that is from my experience of playing the game