Cant connect.

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Cant connect.

Post by Wisler »

Hi, i enabled hosting years ago for this game but all of a sudden i am unable to host as it said cannot connect to port 2100.

Its allowed on my firewall and router, any suggestions? thanks.
Failure is not falling down but refusing to get up.

Pm me to try out for RBL.
macuser
Regular
Regular

Re: Cant connect.

Post by macuser »

hmmm any ISP changes perhaps? also is it plugged in? (always gotta ask XD ) can you do other stuff on the net? also sometimes when you go to host a game the first time it rejects it but then the second time you click host game it works fine :?
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Post by Wisler »

no ISP is the same and have tried it multiple times on like 10 versions of the game cant host at all, and i havnt changed anything else

BunkerBlaster
Trained
Trained

Post by BunkerBlaster »

Wisler wrote:Hi, i enabled hosting years ago for this game but all of a sudden i am unable to host as it said cannot connect to port 2100.

Its allowed on my firewall and router, any suggestions? thanks.
Don't rack your brains out just yet. Been looking at hosted games today, the only ones I've seen hosted are those that are fairly close to the lobby server. The lobby server has been a bit of a ghost town. Wait until you see a lot of games hosted until you suspect your own setup.

Seen a game hosted from my country, but they have digital cable. I'm assuming there is a bottleneck somewhere and it will get worked out.
ODDity
Trained
Trained

Post by ODDity »

If you haven't set up a static IP for your PC, it's possible you're not getting the same IP via DHCP from the router any more.. could be several reasons for that.

When doing portforwarding it's always best to give your machine a static IP just to make sure.
Wisler
Trained
Trained

Post by Wisler »

The problem was on my end, my computer had changed my private IP for some reason so i adjusted it on my router.