saved games crash every time even after update

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

saved games crash every time even after update

Post by Blakeanator »

Whenever I save a game in wz2100 and try to load it, the game always crashes. I updated to 2.2.4 (from 2.2.1) and still have this problem. I even saved the game in two different entries at two different times with no luck :( Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,
Blake

(Im on a mac 10.6.1)
Olrox
Art contributor

Re: saved games crash every time even after update

Post by Olrox »

there should be a text file in your warzone 2100 directory, called "stderr". Attach it to your post, so we can know exaclty what's happening.
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blakeanator »

Sorry for asking but where is this directory?
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blakeanator »

I still haven't found the directory on my own. However, I have attached the error mac os x gives me when the game unexpectedly quits.
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Blakeanator wrote:Sorry for asking but where is this directory?
Heh, somewhere in your computer. ;)

It's directly into the place where you installed the game. If you don't remember where, just do a complete search for "warzone2100", it'll lead you directly to the installation folder.

Unless the mac version is completely different from the windows version, the "stderr.txt" file should be created automatically whenever you've got a crash, and saved under the ".../Warzone 2100/" folder.
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blakeanator »

Unfortunately I'm afraid macs don't have install folders. Everything it contained in the application its self as I understand it. Im currently searching the contents of the app for it.
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blakeanator »

I went though all the folders in the app and used spotlight to search the whole computer with no luck. Did the other file I posted help?
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Blakeanator wrote:I went though all the folders in the app and used spotlight to search the whole computer with no luck. Did the other file I posted help?
Actually, I don't understand the error logs, as I don't mess out with codes... I told you to attach the stderr.txt file because if you don't, you'll have to rely on "guessed" help. If you attach the error log, the developers can help you. The file you've posted contains similar info to the usual game error logs, so I think it will help get your problem solved.
Blakeanator
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Blakeanator »

So how do I get a developer on this post? Isn;t Buginator one?
Olrox
Art contributor

Post by Olrox »

Blakeanator wrote:So how do I get a developer on this post? Isn;t Buginator one?
You don't get them into your post, usually they get into your post by their own. They are (brace yourself) normal persons, just like you or me xD

Seriously, you'd best wait until somebody shows up, don't go sending PMs right away...
Be sure, somebody (most probably Zarel) will come and help you. :cool:
katanga
New user

Post by katanga »

Hello together, I do have the same trouble. I also can't find this error file. Is there any help

katanga
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

Really, where is "stderr.txt" and "warzone2100.rpt" on Mac?
I'm not a Mac user but it bugs me all the time.

About that savegame;
In some versions there are improvements that break savegame compatibility.
Look at this: http://developer.wz2100.net/browser/bra ... /ChangeLog
Maybe savegame compatibility was broken in one of those versions.
katanga
New user

Post by katanga »

... I don't have this file, but in the path "/tmp" (linux) I found a dumpfile with all the program running information and also the errors. It looks like "file:///tmp/warzone2100.gdmp-mbBOOY" for example.

You also can run the program with the option --debugfile wzerror. Then you get a file called wzerror and there are all informations about the crash.

Now following for the developers Iput down my error list wich I gues has some meaning:

--- Starting log ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
info |03:41:27: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /home/david/.warzone2100-2.2/ again
info |03:41:27: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/data/ again
info |03:41:27: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/warzone2100/ again
info |03:41:27: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/games/warzone2100/ again
info |03:43:07: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/data/ again
info |03:43:07: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/warzone2100/ again
info |03:43:07: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/games/warzone2100/ again
info |04:05:09: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/incomtns.ogg' for playback
info |04:05:09: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam32a2.ogg' for playback
info |04:05:56: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /home/david/.warzone2100-2.2/ again
info |04:05:56: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/data/ again
info |04:05:56: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/warzone2100/ again
error |04:06:00: [scrValDefLoad] Sound ID not available not found
last message repeated 2 times
info |04:06:35: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /home/david/.warzone2100-2.2/ again
info |04:06:35: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/data/ again
info |04:06:35: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/warzone2100/ again
error |04:06:39: [scrValDefLoad] Sound ID not available not found
last message repeated 2 times
info |04:10:36: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam32pl3.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:46: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/data/ again
info |04:15:46: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/warzone2100/ again
info |04:15:46: [rebuildSearchPath] * Failed to remove path /usr/share/games/warzone2100/ again
info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/brfcom4s.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3aba.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3abf.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3abpl.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3ab.ogg' for playback
error |04:15:48: [removeObjectFromFuncList] Object 0xa7e6e90 not found in list
error |04:15:48: [removeObjectFromFuncList] Assert in Warzone: objmem.c:366 (psCurr != NULL), last script event: 'N/A'
info |04:15:53: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:54: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:55: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:56: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:56: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:57: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
info |04:15:58: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
info |04:16:00: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
info |04:16:00: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_struttech.ogg' for playback
info |04:16:01: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
info |04:16:02: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_struttech.ogg' for playback
info |04:16:03: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3ab.ogg' for playback
error |04:16:37: [map_Height] map_Height: Negative x value
error |04:16:37: [map_Height] Assert in Warzone: map.c:1159 (x >= 0), last script event: 'N/A'
error |04:16:37: [mapTile] x coordinate 4294967295 bigger than map width 64
error |04:16:37: [mapTile] Assert in Warzone: map.h:271 (x < mapWidth), last script event: 'N/A'
--- end log ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
katanga
New user

Post by katanga »

... following the dumpfile content. katanga

dump file------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version: Version r0 - Built Aug 24 2009
Distributor: Debian
Compiled on: Aug 24 2009 23:27:09
Compiled by: GCC 4.4.1
Executed on: Fri Dec 25 15:41:08 2009
Operating system: Linux
Node name: steuerconsole
Release: 2.6.31-16-generic
Version: #53-Ubuntu SMP Tue Dec 8 04:01:29 UTC 2009
Machine: i686

Pointers: 32bit

Compiled against PhysicsFS version: 2.0.0
Running with PhysicsFS version: 2.0.0

Dump caused by signal: SIGSEGV: Invalid memory reference: Address not mapped to object

Log message: info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3abpl.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:46: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3ab.ogg' for playback
Log message: error |04:15:48: [removeObjectFromFuncList] Object 0xa7e6e90 not found in list
Log message: error |04:15:48: [removeObjectFromFuncList] Assert in Warzone: objmem.c:366 (psCurr != NULL), last script event: 'N/A'
Log message: info |04:15:53: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:54: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:55: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:56: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:56: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:57: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:15:58: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:16:00: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_weapons.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:16:00: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_struttech.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:16:01: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_droid.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:16:02: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/res_struttech.ogg' for playback
Log message: info |04:16:03: [seq_Play] unable to open 'sequences/cam3/cam3ab.ogg' for playback
Log message: error |04:16:37: [map_Height] map_Height: Negative x value
Log message: error |04:16:37: [map_Height] Assert in Warzone: map.c:1159 (x >= 0), last script event: 'N/A'
Log message: error |04:16:37: [mapTile] x coordinate 4294967295 bigger than map width 64
Log message: error |04:16:37: [mapTile] Assert in Warzone: map.h:271 (x < mapWidth), last script event: 'N/A'

GLIBC raw backtrace:
warzone2100[0x823783a]
[0xd3a410]
warzone2100(map_Height+0x7f)[0x813b2df]
warzone2100(proj_UpdateAll+0xb72)[0x8170d62]
warzone2100(gameLoop+0x476)[0x8135726]
warzone2100(main+0x925)[0x8137e05]
/lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0xe6)[0x569b56]
warzone2100[0x80b3611]

GDB extended backtrace:
GNU gdb (GDB) 7.0-ubuntu
Copyright (C) 2009 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law. Type "show copying"
and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i486-linux-gnu".
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>...
Reading symbols from /usr/games/warzone2100...Reading symbols from /usr/lib/debug/usr/games/warzone2100...done.
(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Attaching to program: /usr/games/warzone2100, process 16675
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libSDL-1.2.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libSDL_net-1.2.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libSDL_net-1.2.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libphysfs.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libphysfs.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libpng12.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so.3...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libvorbisfile.so.3
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libvorbis.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libogg.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libogg.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libtheora.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libtheora.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libopenal.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libopenal.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libGLC.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libGLC.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libGL.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libGL.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libGLU.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libGLU.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libpopt.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libpopt.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libm.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libgcc_s.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libgcc_s.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
[New Thread 0xb449ab70 (LWP 16684)]
[New Thread 0xb4c9bb70 (LWP 16683)]
[New Thread 0xb72a0b70 (LWP 16682)]
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libpthread.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libX11.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libX11.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libasound.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libasound.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libdl.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdirectfb-1.2.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libdirectfb-1.2.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfusion-1.2.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfusion-1.2.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libdirect-1.2.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libdirect-1.2.so.0
Reading symbols from /lib/libz.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libz.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfontconfig.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfreetype.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libfribidi.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libfribidi.so.0
Reading symbols from /lib/ld-linux.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/ld-linux.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libGLcore.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/tls/libnvidia-tls.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/tls/libnvidia-tls.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXext.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXext.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libxcb.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/librt.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/librt.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libexpat.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libexpat.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXau.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXau.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXdmcp.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXcursor.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXrender.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXfixes.so.3
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpulse.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libpulse.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libpulsecommon-0.9.19.so...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libpulsecommon-0.9.19.so
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libICE.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libICE.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libSM.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libSM.so.6
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libXtst.so.6
Reading symbols from /lib/libwrap.so.0...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libwrap.so.0
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libsndfile.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libsndfile.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/libdbus-1.so.3...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libdbus-1.so.3
Reading symbols from /lib/libuuid.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libuuid.so.1
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnsl.so.1...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnsl.so.1
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libFLAC.so.8
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libvorbisenc.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_compat.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_compat.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_nis.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_nis.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files.so.2...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libnss_files.so.2
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_rate_speexrate.so...(no debugging symbols found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/alsa-lib/libasound_module_rate_speexrate.so
0x00d3a422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
(gdb) #0 0x00d3a422 in __kernel_vsyscall ()
No symbol table info available.
#1 0x005e953b in waitpid () from /lib/tls/i686/cmov/libc.so.6
#2 0x08237dcc in gdbExtendedBacktrace (signum=11, siginfo=0xbfc5f06c, sigcontext=0xbfc5f0ec) at exceptionhandler.c:544
gdbPipe = 17
status = <value optimized out>
wpid = 8
#3 posixExceptionHandler (signum=11, siginfo=0xbfc5f06c, sigcontext=0xbfc5f0ec) at exceptionhandler.c:649
allreadyRunning = 1
btBuffer = {0x823783a, 0xd3a410, 0x813b2df, 0x8170d62, 0x8135726, 0x8137e05, 0x569b56, 0x80b3611, 0x0 <repeats 12 times>}
dumpFilename = "/tmp/warzone2100.gdmp-mbBOOY"
dumpFile = 15
signal = <value optimized out>
#4 <signal handler called>
#5 map_Height (x=158290472, y=77) at map.h:191
retVal = <value optimized out>
tileX = -1
tileY = 83
tileX2 = <value optimized out>
tileY2Offset = 0
ox = 77
oy = 77
h0 = <value optimized out>
hx = <value optimized out>
hy = <value optimized out>
hxy = <value optimized out>
wTL = 136089075
wTR = 271
wBL = 0
wBR = 0
bWaterTile = -1077545912
__FUNCTION__ = "map_Height"
#6 0x08170d62 in proj_ImpactFunc () at projectile.c:1131
i = 0
psStats = 0xa61f120
relativeDamage = 0
position = {x = -51, y = 232, z = 10701}
scatter = {x = 58657919, y = 166, z = 8}
imd = <value optimized out>
impactSide = <value optimized out>
#7 proj_Update () at projectile.c:1526
No locals.
#8 proj_UpdateAll () at projectile.c:1544
psObj = 0xa852540
psPrev = <value optimized out>
#9 0x08135726 in gameLoop () at loop.c:424
psCurr = <value optimized out>
psNext = <value optimized out>
psCBuilding = 0x0
psNBuilding = <value optimized out>
psCFeat = <value optimized out>
psNFeat = <value optimized out>
i = 8
widgval = <value optimized out>
quitting = <value optimized out>
intRetVal = INT_INTERCEPT
clearMode = <value optimized out>
__FUNCTION__ = "gameLoop"
#10 0x08137e05 in runGameLoop (argc=4, argv=0xbfc5f894) at main.c:648
No locals.
#11 mainLoop (argc=4, argv=0xbfc5f894) at main.c:836
event = {type = 4 '\004', active = {type = 4 '\004', gain = 0 '\000', state = 0 '\000'}, key = {type = 4 '\004',
which = 0 '\000', state = 0 '\000', keysym = {scancode = 153 '\231', sym = 65535, mod = KMOD_NONE, unicode = 0}},
motion = {type = 4 '\004', which = 0 '\000', state = 0 '\000', x = 1177, y = 877, xrel = -1, yrel = 0}, button = {
type = 4 '\004', which = 0 '\000', button = 0 '\000', state = 0 '\000', x = 1177, y = 877}, jaxis = {type = 4 '\004',
which = 0 '\000', axis = 0 '\000', value = 1177}, jball = {type = 4 '\004', which = 0 '\000', ball = 0 '\000',
xrel = 1177, yrel = 877}, jhat = {type = 4 '\004', which = 0 '\000', hat = 0 '\000', value = 0 '\000'}, jbutton = {
type = 4 '\004', which = 0 '\000', button = 0 '\000', state = 0 '\000'}, resize = {type = 4 '\004', w = 57476249,
h = 65535}, expose = {type = 4 '\004'}, quit = {type = 4 '\004'}, user = {type = 4 '\004', code = 57476249,
data1 = 0xffff, data2 = 0x0}, syswm = {type = 4 '\004', msg = 0x36d0499}}
#12 main (argc=4, argv=0xbfc5f894) at main.c:1067
__FUNCTION__ = "main"
(gdb) #4 <signal handler called>
(gdb) Dump of assembler code for function __kernel_rt_sigreturn:
0x00d3a410 <__kernel_rt_sigreturn+0>: mov $0xad,%eax
0x00d3a415 <__kernel_rt_sigreturn+5>: int $0x80
0x00d3a417 <__kernel_rt_sigreturn+7>: nop
End of assembler dump.
(gdb) eax 0xfffffe00 -512
ecx 0xbfc5f018 -1077546984
edx 0x0 0
ebx 0xffffffff -1
esp 0xbfc5f060 0xbfc5f060
ebp 0xbfc5f458 0xbfc5f458
esi 0x4d 77
edi 0x53 83
eip 0xd3a410 0xd3a410 <__kernel_rt_sigreturn>
eflags 0x246 [ PF ZF IF ]
cs 0x73 115
ss 0x7b 123
ds 0x7b 123
es 0x7b 123
fs 0x0 0
gs 0x33 51
(gdb) A debugging session is active.

Inferior 1 [process 16675] will be detached.

Quit anyway? (y or n) [answered Y; input not from terminal]
Detaching from program: /usr/games/warzone2100, process 16675
dump file end------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

katanga wrote:Hello together, I do have the same trouble. I also can't find this error file. Is there any help
What were you doing when it crashed? Can you give details? Did you load a save file? Were you using a flamer (or other incen weapon?)
Blakeanator wrote:Whenever I save a game in wz2100 and try to load it, the game always crashes. I updated to 2.2.4 (from 2.2.1) and still have this problem. I even saved the game in two different entries at two different times with no luck :( Any suggestions would be great.
13KukYNexus666 wrote:Really, where is "stderr.txt" and "warzone2100.rpt" on Mac?
I'm not a Mac user but it bugs me all the time.
I've said it so many times, you press "Details" on the error message popup and copy the details over.

(Sorry for not replying earlier; I must've missed this thread.)