multiplayer lobby

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

multiplayer lobby

Post by DarkCheetah »

the lobby is not working quiet clearly , i'v attempted to host/join a game of a friend and we could not find each other , even with firewall turned of , or even with ip adress connection , and its not the ports i think ,becuase i'v hosted once with the Beta4 , i can only be joined with local ip how strange is that? can this lobby server be chekked please?
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Re: multiplayer lobby

Post by marcmad »

for me, the lobby work.
just pay attention when playng vs human, if their internet are not super that can cause problem (like invincible unit)
Terminator
Regular
Regular

Post by Terminator »

DarkCheetah wrote:the lobby is not working quiet clearly , i'v attempted to host/join a game of a friend and we could not find each other , even with firewall turned of , or even with ip adress connection , and its not the ports i think ,becuase i'v hosted once with the Beta4 , i can only be joined with local ip how strange is that? can this lobby server be chekked please?
connection via IP & lobby not depends each other. The problem I think from your side.
Death is the only way out... sh*t Happens !

Russian-speaking Social network Group http://vk.com/warzone2100
DarkCheetah
Trained
Trained

Post by DarkCheetah »

Terminator wrote:
DarkCheetah wrote:the lobby is not working quiet clearly , i'v attempted to host/join a game of a friend and we could not find each other , even with firewall turned of , or even with ip adress connection , and its not the ports i think ,becuase i'v hosted once with the Beta4 , i can only be joined with local ip how strange is that? can this lobby server be chekked please?
connection via IP & lobby not depends each other. The problem I think from your side.
i know , ip is more for local , and lobby is mp , but i duno , i opened the gateway , and dont even had my firewall turned on...