Some minor problem

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Some minor problem

Post by marcmad »

My commander in the campaign seem to have problem.
After serveral battle et was transform into hero. But each time I do an other mission, his level change (lower or better)I can play whit this problem but i don't like when he is transformed in a newbe commander of 0 xp.(of course when he are on this form, he dont change level after) :(

Other problem. in some mission on the campaign 3 when the transport arrive to the base, the screen go white and you can see already nothing. If I restart the mission 6 or 7 time that correct but...

He have a little song problem in the campaign and big song problem on 1 player skirmish.

I think I said all for now. Do you know how to correct these problem?
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

(Je suis un français du quebec. yai!!!)
Black Project
Regular
Regular

Re: Some minor problem

Post by Black Project »

Other problem. in some mission on the campaign 3 when the transport arrive to the base, the screen go white and you can see already nothing. If I restart the mission 6 or 7 time that correct but...
This happened with me too when i was playing the mission 2 and the misssion 3 of the 2ºCampaign when i had the 2.1 BETA 1, i have restarted it, and this problem never happened with me no more

What version you're playing?
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

the new version
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

Verminus
Trained
Trained

Post by Verminus »

marcmad wrote: the new version
by new do you mean 2.1beta1, 2.1beta2, or one of the svn/trunk builds?
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

i think it's the 2.1Beta2