hi need help about video

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
w8you
New user

hi need help about video

Post by w8you »

hi
when i start game work fine but i can't see video just black screen with tips no sound or video what should i do to play this game as real

thanks
Verminus
Trained
Trained

Re: hi need help about video

Post by Verminus »

by no video do you mean you cant see anything at all? not even the main menu?

Or are you talking about the mission briefings where you just get a black screen with white text and no sound or video?

If your talking about the mission briefings then thats normal as there are no videos.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

you can only see it if you have the original.
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

(Je suis un français du quebec. yai!!!)
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

marcmad wrote: you can only see it if you have the original.
That doesn't mean you can use the original .rpl files with the new version though.

For now, lets just say that we can't/aren't allowed to package that stuff, since it still is (c), and wasn't included in the O.S. version.
and it ends here.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

I know how to run yhe original movie if you cant run it.
(of course, you cant play at the game whit them because you cant put the movie in warzone 2100.)
The best tactit is to mixted up the great tank,the little tank, the adav and the cyborg. And whit this army, doing great stratégie.

Chojun
Regular
Regular

Post by Chojun »

[me=Chojun]explodes[/me]
The best thing to do when your philosophies don't stand up to debate is to lock the thread and claim victory.
Verminus
Trained
Trained

Post by Verminus »

Chojun wrote: [me=Chojun]explodes[/me]
LOL....  Oh dear...Wonder why that happened?
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

I dont think he will talk again because he explodes

LOL

Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOooooooooooo!

I didn't have my video camera ready for that!

I demand you unexplode, so I can film you exploding, then as a side bonus, you can be the sucker in the back seat of the craft that is going down when the aft chamber decompresses, and the pilot must seal off that compartment you are in!
Then you get sucked into space, and explode.

???
and it ends here.
kage
Regular
Regular

Post by kage »

Buginator wrote: I demand you unexplode, so I can film you exploding
Legally acting on his behalf, I already signed all the media distribution rights of the artist's, hitherto referred to as 'Chojun', act(s) of combustion over to Universal, prior incidents notwithstanding. Therefore, per section 8 paragraph 4 of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, I hearby require you to cease and desist your inquiry into this matter.  Furthermore, by using Chojun's name in print, for all ideas, artwork, and inventions discussed herein that relate to 'desploding', you grant sole proprietorship to Universal and its selected affiliates.
Last edited by kage on 11 Apr 2008, 09:44, edited 1 time in total.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

zzZzzZzz

Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

kage wrote: Legally acting on his behalf, I already signed all the media distribution rights of the artist's, hitherto referred to as 'Chojun', act(s) of combustion over to Universal, prior incidents notwithstanding. Therefore, per section 8 paragraph 4 of the Digital Millenium Copyright Act, I hearby require you to cease and desist your inquiry into this matter.  Furthermore, by using Chojun's name in print, for all ideas, artwork, and inventions discussed herein that relate to 'desploding', you grant sole proprietorship to Universal and its selected affiliates.
While your ex parte is appreciated, in subsection 512c, it clearly allows me revocation rights of any and all exploding minions that frequent these forums.

Therefor I find your claim without merit, and have since issued a writ on the behalf of all exploding minions to only explode on my command.

Thank you, and have a nice day!
:)
marcmad wrote: zzZzzZzz
Careful marcmad, you might just explode from doing that.
Attachments
explode.gif
explode.gif (7.15 KiB) Viewed 4783 times
and it ends here.
marcmad
Trained
Trained

Post by marcmad »

* marcmad explodes

Kamaze
Regular
Regular

Post by Kamaze »

Stop exploding, I am the one who has to cleanup the mess.

w8you, you could answer this question easily by yourself. You only needed to read the Introduction on our homepage or take a look to the FAQ.
FAQ wrote: Can I play the cut-scenes/Full Motion Videos from the CDs?

No. Neither the videos themselves nor the source code for the RPL player were released with Warzone under the GPL. So we can neither distribute the videos nor play the files from the CD.
We all have the same heaven, but not the same horizon.