All techs available after first campaign(don't know if this is a bug or intentional)

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Baldog
New user

All techs available after first campaign(don't know if this is a bug or intentional)

Post by Baldog »

i've played v1.1 years ago and i was just trying to play it again when i saw my son playing a new version on steam and i downloaded v3.4 on your site. i've just completed the Arizona campaign on hard(w/o any unit loss just one bldg in the counterattack)and on the first mission of the Urban campaign i noticed all techs were already available including the heaviest tiger chassis, autocannon, all AA,etc. i don't remember this in v1.1. where is the challenge now in capturing and researching tech? when i was searching your site on this issue i noticed there was a cheat for this. but in my years of gaming, i may be a scum saver but i never cheat because you are not cheating the game but yourself! my question is, is this a bug or intentional? if its a bug please say so i can transfer this to bug reports. Anyway is there a fix for this? i've stopped playing now because there's no challenge playing Urban w/ a tiger chassis. i will just go back to v1.1. (is there a command to remove all the unresearched tech w/out losing the ones already researched?)
Baldog
New user

Re: All techs available after first campaign(don't know if this is a bug or intentional)

Post by Baldog »

my bad, must have been a glitch or something. i replayed the game from Arizona 12th mission and was able to get to the transition mission where you have to load the transport and i checked the design, the later chassis were not there anymore and so on with Urban 1. i still noticed tho that when you reload a game, damaged units are in almost full health and furthermore the intelligence display doesn't delete previous intel reports. this late in the game i still have the cobra intel and everything else.
thank you for consideration!