Great! Made the changes recompiled and installed with no problem that I could see. Cranked it up and played a couple of Startups with no problem. Seems more crisp. I see some additions to the pause menu. And a problem I was having with the Fedora repos' 3.3 is "fixed" too. That was that I could only use Nexus or SemperFi AIs. Any of the others would freeze within a 5 seconds after game start. I even reverted to I think 3.2 which was what I used in Fedora 29 with no problem but in Fedora 32 that would freeze too, but second game on this compile was Nullbot and he kicked my butt just fine:)
There is one thing I noticed, I ran from the command line and the term full with the first line shown here and then the final two error lines as it shut down:
Code: Select all
AL lib: (WW) alSetError: Error generated on context 0x563eb239fc00, code 0xa001, "Invalid source ID 11"
AL lib: (WW) alSetError: Error generated on context 0x563eb239fc00, code 0xa004, "Deleting in-use buffer 308"
AL lib: (WW) alSetError: Error generated on context 0x563eb239fc00, code 0xa004, "Deleting in-use buffer 4"
AL lib: (WW) ReleaseALBuffers: (0x563eb2a4d5c0) Deleted 7 Buffers
Don't know what that's all about, I noticed no problems playing the game.
Fantastic work on this. Thanks for the excellent help!