Errors when opening

Do you need help? Ask here!

Bug reporting belongs here: http://developer.wz2100.net/newticket
Qodek_
New user

Errors when opening

Post by Qodek_ »

I installed the game on my ubuntu 13.04 64-bit. I played a little. The problem: the game was not Fullscreen. Ticked to stay in fullscreen and closed the game to change, and then it does not open. Restart the PC, nothing. Reinstall about 5 times, nothing. I think this is because the "fullscreen". I'm pretty sure that's why I can not open, but how can I change these options without opening the game?

obs: I'm sorry for any errors in the writing of it, I'm Brazilian.
vexed
Inactive
Inactive

Re: Errors when opening

Post by vexed »

Remove your config file.
~/.warzone2100-3.1
/facepalm ...Grinch stole Warzone🙈🙉🙊 contra principia negantem non est disputandum
Super busy, don't expect a timely reply back.
Qodek_
New user

Post by Qodek_ »

Really thanks. it's working.
Powzone
Trained
Trained

Post by Powzone »

I had this same problem. Sometimes it switches back to windowed after a skirmish match. Didn't find out how to fix this, but:

Start a menu editor and edit the Warzone entry to read: warzone2100 --fullscreen
This way the game starts in fullscreen every time. It will be saved in the config file vexed mentioned and thus should not need to be started everytime with this flag.
Bildschirmfoto - 26.01.2014 - 22.30.35.png
Bildschirmfoto - 26.01.2014 - 22.30.35.png (112.47 KiB) Viewed 2741 times
PS: I can't remember if Ubuntu comes with a menu editor, as I switched to Xubuntu wich has one already preinstalled. You should look for alacarte. If it's not there just install it from the software centre. ;)
Arch / Intel Core i9 12900 / 32GB RAM / NVidia RTX2070 Super