Do you like the new Beta changes?

Warzone 2.3.x series. (Unsupported!)
If you issue is with 3.1.x, then DON'T post here, instead use technical support

Do you like the new Beta changes?

The UPnP support is great!
29%
The UPnP support is great--but it don't work for me! (list router in your post)
4%
The new HP bars look great, or at least as good as before!
63%
The new HP bars look OK, but I like the old ones better...
4%

Total votes: 52

Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Re: Do you like the new Beta changes?

Post by Tenoh »

Umm.. just installed 7 and i dont see much difference with hp bars,is it just me?
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Tenoh wrote:Umm.. just installed 7 and i dont see much difference with hp bars,is it just me?
The HP bars were changed between 2.2 to 2.3. They're slightly thicker now.
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

Zarel wrote:
Tenoh wrote:Umm.. just installed 7 and i dont see much difference with hp bars,is it just me?
The HP bars were changed between 2.2 to 2.3. They're slightly thicker now.
That slightly looks like 0.25 pixels to me.
But minimal measure is 1 pixel so...
It would be good if they were even more thicker.
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

I'd prefer bigger hp bars.They are so small that i need mag glass just to find them :p.
"No, you don't want to buy this Sh[beep]t from me. It shoots sideways, it was built by retard zombies in some f[beep]king outreach program." HL:G
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Tenoh wrote:I'd prefer bigger hp bars.They are so small that i need mag glass just to find them :p.

?? glasses maybe??
Tenoh
Trained
Trained

Post by Tenoh »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
Tenoh wrote:I'd prefer bigger hp bars.They are so small that i need mag glass just to find them :p.

?? glasses maybe??
Not funny >_>,i dont have money for glasses.
alienkid10
Trained
Trained

Post by alienkid10 »

I like the 1px HP bars personally So I would rather they stay 1px or 2px or if they MUST be bigger put them on top of the units with reload under as 1-2px
Seismo
Trained
Trained

Post by Seismo »

The UPnP support is great--but it don't work for me! (list router in your post) -> I just do not allow UPnP because of security reasons.

1. Well a 1px bar would be horrifing for me due to the fact that i have a 30" Monitor and even would like to see them before its too late.

2. It would be also nice if it would possible to change the UI size to fit better to the used screen size. That means if you have a small monitor you have well sized menu in relation to the screen size, but if you have a larger screen (2560x1600 for me) the relation do not fit together. The nice way would be to have the ability to zoom out more (for me). This could be made by correcting the fov in relation to the screen ratio (For e.g. a 4:3 monitor needs a smaller fov than a 16:10 or 16:9 screen).

3. Some of the new textures do not show the border exact enough between terrain where you can drive and build against the non usable terrain. So i loose time by testing.

4. You are able to set buildings on edges together in a build queue, but when the trucks come, they fail to build that.

5. I use in general a colon of 5 trucks to build a queue. In a lot of cases two trucks of the colon start to go to the next queue item or stop doing anything. On the other hand if they fail to drive thru an gradient (wobbling left right) they do not find this as an problem until i order them again. This sucks really hard, especially when you have a long build queue ordered and you can not reintegrate them into the colon.

6. Its currently annoing having a modern computer and the framerate is such slow. You can see that with the commander turret fireing or when you have won and circling over your base.

7. The VTOL's are having strange flickerings and can not find the mid of a VTOL rearming plattform properly. They also forget somtimes the order to destroy a target and wait at the rearming plattform. Only one is doing the job, this could be the same problem i mentioned in point 5.

In conclusion i can not find anything i like in the beta.
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Unstickied. There should not be this many stickies in Gen Dev.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

Zarel wrote:Unstickied. There should not be this many stickies in Gen Dev.
Hmm, I thought it was set to expire after 2 weeks.
and it ends here.
firefly212
Greenhorn

Post by firefly212 »

I like most of the changes, but would like to see an option of changing to a larger text. Though I'm generally fine with the size of vehicles and everything at my current resolution, I find the text is small and difficult to read. It's not a big deal, so if it is difficult to implement, then nevermind.