pipe dream

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
effigy
Regular
Regular

Re: pipe dream

Post by effigy »

Hmm, I only know of one Dylan with a last name (Voldermort?), but I wasn't aware of him being a cheater.

Rimirez has been a pest in -games recently, I wasn't aware of him ever actually playing the game much less cheating, though.
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

effigy wrote:Hmm, I only know of one Dylan with a last name (Voldermort?), but I wasn't aware of him being a cheater.

Rimirez has been a pest in -games recently, I wasn't aware of him ever actually playing the game much less cheating, though.
Dylan Hsu
bendib
Regular
Regular

Post by bendib »

Newp, it's not Dylan. :^)
Also known as Subsentient.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

well - the way things were going there.... i couldnt at first remember the name, and then it came to me in a nightmare... :annoyed:
kracker
Trained
Trained

Post by kracker »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
kracker wrote:
lav_coyote25 wrote:ok - finally remembered it... dylan... not going to give the last name.
:hmm:

Meh.
obviously you dont remember the little one... and "meh" ? ... i got a better one for ya... is pfffft. :lol2:
Of course I remember him. :roll: O_o Well, he really acts like him, that's for sure.
Error: Keyboard not found. Press any key to continue.
~Co-Founder of the clan BDC.
medusa
Trained
Trained

Post by medusa »

effigy wrote:
medusa wrote:..let me rephrase what I was getting at, I said that the developers don't act because they read some post in this forum section, they do it if they want to and what they want to do.
look at idea tracker, and look how many ideas were implemented. V xabj vg vf n uvtu ahzore sbe lbh gb pbhag gb, ohg V jvyy uryc. it is 0.
Mostly, I think you're right. The devs do as they please, and in doing so they improve the game.

Also, viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7673&hilit=heart

Feel free to continue reading each post of every thread in this subforum.
progress!