Cyborgs

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Cyborgs

Post by franek12354 »

Ok I have seen that quite a lot of people use cyborgs for some reason which I dont know but As you getn in T2 ,T3 section cyborgs are useless with fight with twin assalut gun or artyllery but how about make cyborgs designer to make 4 types of bodies like
Light body - Ant [Normal small cyborg] Body points like Viper

Medium Body- Bee is bigger than normal cyborg but smaller than super-cyborg body Body points like Scorpion

Heavy Body- Wasp Is super cyborg body which Hp is like Mantis or Python

SuperHeavy body- Hornet is bigger than super cyborg body and can take two weapons Which is Like tiger in body boins

Cyborg are not useless because yesterday i man in BDC vs All Battle Lancer cyborg defeat all of us,3 armies and all defences :oops:
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Re: Cyborgs

Post by Assault Gunner »

You base your suggestion on a false premise: That borgs are useless once the fight gets to T2. Often, they make excellent bullet sponges for the low ROF Rocket Anti-Tank(AT) weapons, which borgs only take 30% damage from. Because Rockets have such longer range, they will usually fire before the AP tanks are even in range. Even if the borgs are melting before the AP tanks, often they last long enough to draw some enemy AT fire. Plus, they are cheap. Really, really cheap.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

yeah thats right but armor are useless because as supercyborg [anytype] will have to fight with even Scorpion wheels medium cannon ,tank will possibly will won I SUGGEST that to make better armors that borgs will get some chances plus to that cyborg designer will be cool
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Cyborgs are useless,arti just blow them up and at beggining some idiots spawn too much flamethrower cyborgs !
Those cyborgs are overpowered, i hate them...a horde of them and iam ********* dead! When the gates will be in multiplayer?
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

thats why is muy suggestion
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Cyborgs are useless,arti just blow them up and at beggining some idiots spawn too much flamethrower cyborgs !
Those cyborgs are overpowered, i hate them...a horde of them and iam ********* dead! When the gates will be in multiplayer?
Dude calm down, your nothing but a hothead swear bucket every post you make.

Cyborgs are awesome, they are practically invincible to the 2 popular weapons, cannon and rockets. The only way they get annihilated is from splash artillery.

Ive been able to destroy assault gun armies with cyborgs, so even though AP kills them fast. Not if you kill them faster.
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

:lecture: Recent researches by Fastdeath suggest that cyborg armor is highly underestimated. Don't forget that cyborg alloy upgrades are combined with normal alloy upgrades, so cyborgs are becoming much tougher in the late-game.

And all this artillery stuff is just about high-power maps; it does not mean that much in normal games.
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

Cyborg armor upgrades are separate from tank upgrades.
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

hmm, really? well, maybe i'm wrong, but i had such feeling :|
Anyway, beating a bot 1vs1 with just mg cyborgs is very easy.
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

maybeof these is right but cyborgs can be better by make more upgrades and there own bodies :wink: :wink: :wink:
BulletMagnet
Trained
Trained

Post by BulletMagnet »

If you put a lot of research into the 'borgs, they most certainly aren't useless.

If you get to T2/T3 then start using them, well naturally you're going to get pwnt. But that's like getting to T2/T3 and only starting to build an army.

Put all your research into MG upgrades and Cyborg Alloys; build a blob of Assault Gun Cyborgs, and watch the fireworks.
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

I have check that and I got 2 comments
1. You right
2. Assaut gunners are good to wheel tanks and miedium armon ones
DTSX
Trained
Trained

Post by DTSX »

That's why I say we still need bullet sponge focused cyborgs and snipers.
franek12354
Trained
Trained

Post by franek12354 »

snipers ? what you mean
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

Specialized anti-cyborg turret that does next to no damage to other unit types, but does absolutely horrific damage to cyborgs. Only Cyborg-mounted.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.