IdeaTorrent --submit & vote on the ideas!

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

IdeaTorrent --submit & vote on the ideas!

Post by cybersphinx »

I've enabled the IdeaTorrent app on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/warzone2100/ - you need some sort of extra account for it, but not necessarily a special Sourceforge account. It also accepts any OpenID account, when you need to log in, it shows you what accounts you can use there. Let's see if it proves useful.
Last edited by vexed on 18 Mar 2012, 02:08, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Idea Torrent wasn't used much, so don't bother with it anymore.
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: IdeaTorrent

Post by Berg »

Is any idea acceptable so even the most impossible ideas get stored?
Im not being funny I just see so many ideas that seem impossible go to waste.
Maybe if they are stored in a repo like this they will not be dismissed like they get in the forum.
I have lots of ideas and when I first had them they were impossible but now they are not.

Any way this has merit if it stores ideas without driving the person away.

Regards Berg
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Good idea berg...

Hey cybersphinx,when you will authorise my map?
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Hey cybersphinx,when you will authorise my map?
You can send him a PM, and he will reply you back. Why are you talking about that in this topic btw?
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

I did...

Iam now waiting!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Hey cybersphinx,when you will authorise my map?
As much as I know, Zarel is the only one who approves maps in addons...
Wolftrak
Trained
Trained

Post by Wolftrak »

add the site to the official one,so everybody could start using it.
milo christiansen
Regular
Regular

Post by milo christiansen »

I cant use it, it logs me out every time I do anything. :stressed:
In general, if you see glowing, pulsating things in the game, you should click on them.
- Demigod Game Ganual
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

KukY wrote:As much as I know, Zarel is the only one who approves maps in addons...
For little reason. Anyone on the staff can approve maps in Addons.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

cybersphinx wrote:I've enabled the IdeaTorrent app on Sourceforge: https://sourceforge.net/apps/ideatorrent/warzone2100/ - you need some sort of extra account for it, but not necessarily a special Sourceforge account. It also accepts any OpenID account, when you need to log in, it shows you what accounts you can use there. Let's see if it proves useful.

ok, now i was , i believe, the first one to make an suggestion. now how long does one have to wait for moderation, and who is the moderator. there are three suggestions and only one has been moderated. is this , the way its going to be? just asking. not being impatient nor getting snarky. XD
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

lav_coyote25 wrote:ok, now i was , i believe, the first one to make an suggestion. now how long does one have to wait for moderation, and who is the moderator. there are three suggestions and only one has been moderated. is this , the way its going to be? just asking. not being impatient nor getting snarky. XD
Congratulations, you are now a moderator. As is Joshdrunkonwar. (Mainly based on being the first members after me, and being active here.) If you want some colleagues, post here.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

all you had to do was ask... excellent. thanks. i think... will see how it goes with 2 moderators. and as you suggested, will ask if more is required. :)
JDW
Regular
Regular

Post by JDW »

cybersphinx wrote:Congratulations, you are now a moderator. As is Joshdrunkonwar. (Mainly based on being the first members after me, and being active here.) If you want some colleagues, post here.
Gee.. Thanks cybersphinx. :D
"Speak when you are angry and you will make the best speech you will ever regret."
-- Ambrose Bierce
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

august 10 to august 21. it is going well. many ideas and suggestions. so where is it we are wanting to go with this? are the devs really going to go by what is here? or what? just asking.
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Post by Buginator »

lav_coyote25 wrote:august 10 to august 21. it is going well. many ideas and suggestions. so where is it we are wanting to go with this? are the devs really going to go by what is here? or what? just asking.
:lol2:
:hmm:
:geek:
:ninja:
:stressed:

In that order.

You never know...
and it ends here.