Idea for the future

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Brisingr
Trained
Trained

Idea for the future

Post by Brisingr »

IDK if this has been suggested or is infact the aim of the WZ2100.net team but here it is.

My idea is to make warzone 2100 a kind of RTS Sandbox, as in the design in game is to make everything from scratch.

here is a list of what I think the full potential (IDK if i spelled it right :lol2: ):

To be able to design everything from scratch, make new bodies,turrets and propulsions that are only limited to the tech you have researched, for example, you cant design any laser weapons until you research laser methods/procedures/tech etc.

design buildings but not just the look of them but also there uses for example a HQ that also acts as a research facility.

different levels of battle for example subterrian buildings and units, airbases, on the sea and under the sea.

(of course the more complex it is the later you would gain it for example under water would need huge amount of materials and research, it would be something like T-12 or something)

Earth, space, moon, pluto. You can go into space and even to other planets at super high Tech levels (T-75 or sumin)

Planet sized maps? Not just one region like we have now but a whole planet as the field of play, woulld work nicely with the above idea.

software wars. As in wars of viruses (You make your own version of the nexus intruder program to fight it and you can command it like the normal way)

So there you go some ideas for the mid too far future of warzone. Why did I post it? so we can look back when we are able, and also some wild thoughts and dreams needed to come out :lol2:

But this could be something to think about for the generations to come, if you guys want to add to the dream ideas go ahead we will all proberly died from old age by the time some of these make it into the game.

Also if you want to improve on my ideas go ahead, like i said its just wild thinking :geek:
The world will only achive peace through the fire of war.
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Re: Idea for the future

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

Stupid!

Too much work!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
warzonelego
Rookie
Rookie

Post by warzonelego »

metalwarrior95 you do not have a mind thes ideas are very good and i woled like to see thes ideas in the game
Claydoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Claydoe »

These are interesting idea! :)
Almost sounds like Spore a little...
-BUT-
Like metalwarrior said, (Without the stupid remark) this would be A LOT of work! :(
Maybe in the FAR future.... :wink:
Design - Deploy - Destroy
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

The Full-planet conquest thingy is being discussed.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Stupid!

Too much work!

your use of the word stupid needs to cease and desist. enuff!! no further warnings will be issued. :annoyed:
Brisingr
Trained
Trained

Post by Brisingr »

oh I know about that world conquest thing but i was on about a whole planet been one map lol.

and of course these will take donkeys years to make thats why there "ideas for the future" :lol2: :lol2:

oh and i think spore fails, it wasnt what it was ment to be, a galactic sandbox :evil: but I had all these idea since the third time i played warzone on my ps 1 when i was what 10?

I was really upset when i heard pumking studios "collapsed" and dont call me the S word social noob :lol2: jk :annoyed: but dont call me the S word please.
The world will only achive peace through the fire of war.
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

I mean that I am part of the group trying to make a second campaign. This one is designed to allow you to absolutely CRUSH NEXUS at the very end. I'm shooting for 30-45 missions.
"There is no greater Void than the one between your ears." - Void Ray, StarCraft 2.
Especially the Void between the ears of people who think that No VTOL is a good idea, and won't lead to arty wars. I've won one, and I have to say: I hated it.
m1ndgames
Trained
Trained

Post by m1ndgames »

Assault Gunner wrote:The Full-planet conquest thingy is being discussed.
interesting! more info pls :)
MetalWarrior95
Trained
Trained

Post by MetalWarrior95 »

The only posible way to go from another area to another area is to have transport ships and option to decide what direction to send forces and capture the area,if area is empty then just make a little base and secure it and then move on...

It will be alot complicated,also maybe like infrantry/cyborg/borg transport apcs would be sent to some checkpoints and they then travel to that area...

If that succeds in some way then with that kind of multiplayer, it will rock!
Il crush you!If i get crushed,il crush you twice stronger!!If you crush me again,then il blow up your PC!!
Assault Gunner
Trained
Trained

Post by Assault Gunner »

Sorry, too complex for RTS multiplayer, as far as I know.

To find out more about the world conquest campaign, go to the thread labled "Massive conquer the world campaign."
Verin
Trained
Trained

Post by Verin »

MetalWarrior95 wrote:Stupid!

Too much work!
Dude, dont go on these forums if all you can say is that idea is stupid. :annoyed:
My multiplayer name is Verin
Usually in ideas and suggestions.
I Am also an ASE certified technician.
Roux Le Corps
Regular
Regular

Post by Roux Le Corps »

great ideas, hope some are implemented in my lifetime ^_^