Repair-Units

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Repair-Units

Post by GPolice »

Im want that the Repair-Units have the same Effect than the Sensor Tower...they automatically repair Units when the damadged Tank are near a Mobile Repair-Unit that Drive into a another Point...NOT to the Tank.
The Repair Units must have the same Effect than the Stationary Repair Arm...

...and the Blue Light Effect on the Heavy Repair Arm and on the Stationary Repair Arm is not there.
Can you please Build that in the Next Beta...

Thanks

Greeetings :D GPolice
PS : Sorry for my English but im going to learn it ;) .
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Re: Repair-Units

Post by GPolice »

No Answer :( ?
KukY
Regular
Regular

Post by KukY »

GPolice wrote:Im want that the Repair-Units have the same Effect than the Sensor Tower...they automatically repair Units when the damadged Tank are near a Mobile Repair-Unit that Drive into a another Point...NOT to the Tank.
The Repair Units must have the same Effect than the Stationary Repair Arm...
You mean on repair units having delivery point?
No.
Repair units are used to reapair your units during battles in order to reinforce them.
You use Repair facilities to repair your units when they come back from battle.
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Post by GPolice »

No im mean not a Devilery Point.

Im mean that the Repair Turret Repair Units in DRIVE as a Weapon...

Sorry im have no Idea for this Word ;)
Saberuneko
Regular
Regular

Post by Saberuneko »

I think he means that he wants the repair unit go to the next tank automatically, instead of moving to the original position, and then go to the tank... I'm right?

--

Off-topic: Gpolice is a great game ^^ (I love the last missions, when you use the Venom Destroyer)
Is your nick related to that game?
BulletMagnet
Trained
Trained

Post by BulletMagnet »

Ich bin sicher, dass hier jemand spricht fließend Deutsch. stellen Sie Ihre Frage so.

thanks Google translator. ;P
Mabuse
Greenhorn

Post by Mabuse »

BulletMagnet wrote:Ich bin sicher, dass hier jemand spricht fließend Deutsch. stellen Sie Ihre Frage so.

thanks Google translator. ;P
Kein Problem, ich habe nämlich auch nicht verstanden was GPolice uns sagen will, also falls Du Deutsch kannst, immer raus damit!
Homer says: "Hello? Operator? Give me the number for 911!"
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Post by GPolice »

:) Danke
Also ich will gerne das der Reparatur-Panzer während er irgendwo hinfährt also ein Befehl vom Spieler erhalten hat, unterwegs automatisch Einheiten repariert wie der Stationäre Reperaturarm.
Dann hatt der Reperaturarm endlich einen Sinn da er immer die Einheiten wegschubst und wenn ich sie an der Front einsetze auch noch die entweder weiter in die Schlacht reinschubsen oder noch selber rein fahren. -.- Das ist echt nervig.
Saberuneko wrote:I think he means that he wants the repair unit go to the next tank automatically, instead of moving to the original position, and then go to the tank... I'm right?
That too...
Saberuneko wrote:Off-topic: Gpolice is a great game ^^ (I love the last missions, when you use the Venom Destroyer)
Is your nick related to that game?
Yes it is from the Game GPolice. Im First want "Slater" and Team Name "GPolice". But im have a Logo for GPolice than i have used that Nickname
Mabuse
Greenhorn

Post by Mabuse »

Okay, now let's try out my english ;)

He wants the repair unit to repair other vehicles while it is driving itself, comparing to other other vehicles which are shooting while driving.
And he complains about the repair unit which drives into his frontline when placed near a damaged front unit and producing chaos in his structured front. So his Tanks will get pushed nearer to the enemy or the Repair vehicle itselfs drives into the line of fire.

Tja, was soll ich sagen, Reparaturen während das Reparaturfahrzeug sich selber bewegt gibt es nicht, keine Ahnung ob das jemals implementiert wird / werden soll.

-Klugscheissermodus an- Der stationäre Reperaturarm repariert nicht während der Fahrt, der steht ja nur rum -Klugscheissermodus aus- :P Der Stationäre Reparaturarm repariert nur die an ihm vorbeifahrenden Fahrzeuge, das gleiche tut aber auch das Reparaturfahrzeug, es muss nur selber stehen, dann repariert es auch ein vorbeifahrendes Fahrzeug und fährt diesem dazu sogar ganz kurz hinterher - letzteres ist natürlich insbesondere in Frontnähe meistens unerwünscht, und die Zeit die das Reparaturfahrzeug benötigt reicht allemal nicht aus um ein stark beschädigtes Fahrzeug vollständig zu reparieren während es vorbeifährt.

Was das Chaos an der Front angeht, handhabe ich es immer so, dass ich den Reparaturtrupp immer einen gewissen Abstand zur Front einhalten lasse, damit er mir nicht in die Frontlinie fährt und so die eigenen Einheiten in Reichweite des Gegners drängt. Ich lasse dann beschädigte Fahrzeuge manuell nach hinten fahren um sich reparieren zu lassen. Du kannst zum Beispiel zwei Angriffsgruppen bilden: während Gruppe 1 nach hinten zur Reparatur fährt bringe ich Gruppe 2 an der Front in Stellung und die wechseln sich dann ab.
Homer says: "Hello? Operator? Give me the number for 911!"
GPolice
Trained
Trained

Post by GPolice »

Hmm hast eig. Recht aber es nervt voll das sie immer eine Ideale Postion nehmen um zu reppen.