Warzone 2100 wish list - all can contribute_part4

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Buginator
Professional
Professional

Re: Warzone 2100 wish list - all can contribute_part4

Post by Buginator »

wishes / devs = :stressed:
helpimages.jpg
helpimages.jpg (3.34 KiB) Viewed 6054 times
and it ends here.
hjhjhj
Trained
Trained

Post by hjhjhj »

xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD xD

They get WAAAAAYY to long to FASSSST! xD xD xD :D :D :D

-----------------------------------------------

Wish:

A double screen. So you can controle 2 battles at ones :D '
Or, you have a choise to change the Minimap: Getting a 2D overview or getting a zoomed-in 3D view :cool:

This will help you make multiple attacks on enemies :stare:
AKA. Balano
Thyranim
Trained
Trained

Post by Thyranim »

sounds great ...
split screen like in earth 2150 ? :D
hjhjhj
Trained
Trained

Post by hjhjhj »

Thyranim wrote:sounds great ...
split screen like in earth 2150 ? :D
Ehm, hehe :3 Never played or heard about it O_o xD xD :stressed:
AKA. Balano
Craig
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Craig »

i feel transports are not really used enough, maybe you could pay a certain amount of power to move your troops across the map, it would help having fresh troops at the front quickly. :D
Arreon
Trained
Trained

Post by Arreon »

I was wondering if you could design an audio option that will let you choose how many sounds at max should be played at one time. You could choose to have 4, 8, 16, 24, or 32 sounds play at once. :D That way, it will reduce the audio clogging issue if your audio card doesn't handle that many sounds well.

My computers aren't normally prone to these problems in other games, but I'm sick of a great battle going on with only one or two of the many sounds playing. :scream:

Could you pull this off by creating a code that cuts off game sounds (except for the "Major Research, Power Resource" etc.) as soon as another sound plays if the sounds become too much for the audio card to handle?
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1045T (6 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
qwerty800
Trained
Trained

Post by qwerty800 »

Why not integer the electric wheel-motor?

Type: Technology/Propulsion
Name: Electric Wheel-motor
Effect: Boost the wheels to an incredible [Insert an amazingly high number here].

Seems overpowrered to you?
Here is a test of one of the first prototypes in 1995...
The tests are at 1:48 and 2:52.

Context of 2:52:
The wheel motor make spin a generator spin to supply 204 lightbulbs.
qwerty800
Trained
Trained

Post by qwerty800 »

qwerty800 wrote:Why not integer the electric wheel-motor?

Type: Technology/Propulsion
Name: Electric Wheel-motor
Effect: Boost the wheels to an incredible [Insert an amazingly high number here].

Seems overpowrered to you?
Here is a test of one of the first prototypes in 1995...
The tests are at 1:48 and 2:52.

Context of 2:52:
The wheel motor make spin a generator spin to supply 204 lightbulbs.
(Can't edit my messages :stressed:)
I would say something like 225-250.
manictiger
Rookie
Rookie

Post by manictiger »

Guass cannons [obviously more powerful than railguns], Gattling Rail [rail version of assault cannons], Gattling Gauss [Gauss version of assault cannons], Rail Artillery, Gattling Rail Artillery, Gauss Artillery, Gattling Gauss Artillery, Nuclear Shell Artillery, Fusion Shell Artillery, Anti-Matter Shell Artillery, Singularity [Dark Matter] Artillery, Anti-Matter Cannons, Singularity [Dark Matter] Cannons, Fusion Pulse Laser, Fusion Charge Laser, Land Nuclear Engine, Land Fusion Engine, Land Anti-matter Engine, VTOL Nuclear, VTOL Fusion, VTOL Anti-Matter, VTOL Singularity [Dark Matter], Helicopter Prop Engine, Heli Jet Engine, Jet Engine, Prop Engine, Turbo Prop [upgrade to prop and heli prop engines], Sea Diesel, Sea Fuel Injection Upg, Sea Nuclear, Sea Fusion, Sea-Anti-Matter, Sonar, Sonar Jammer.

Hey, it's a wish list! You asked, so I answered!
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

manictiger wrote:

:3 yes! :3 :3 yes you did! :3

welcome to the forums. xD
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

manictiger wrote:Guass cannons [obviously more powerful than railguns], Gattling Rail [rail version of assault cannons], Gattling Gauss [Gauss version of assault cannons], Rail Artillery, Gattling Rail Artillery, Gauss Artillery, Gattling Gauss Artillery, Nuclear Shell Artillery, Fusion Shell Artillery, Anti-Matter Shell Artillery, Singularity [Dark Matter] Artillery, Anti-Matter Cannons, Singularity [Dark Matter] Cannons, Fusion Pulse Laser, Fusion Charge Laser, Land Nuclear Engine, Land Fusion Engine, Land Anti-matter Engine, VTOL Nuclear, VTOL Fusion, VTOL Anti-Matter, VTOL Singularity [Dark Matter], Helicopter Prop Engine, Heli Jet Engine, Jet Engine, Prop Engine, Turbo Prop [upgrade to prop and heli prop engines], Sea Diesel, Sea Fuel Injection Upg, Sea Nuclear, Sea Fusion, Sea-Anti-Matter, Sonar, Sonar Jammer.

I'll point out that out of all the ones you listed, Gauss Cannon already exists. ;)
Arreon
Trained
Trained

Post by Arreon »

If there isn't one already, could you guys fix the multiplayer so that you can 'observe' a game. These will be great for noobs and clowns (like me) because they can learn from other peoples' mistakes, so they don't make them in the future. Also it will give veterans some entertainment too.

I'm not a noob, I'm Bozo, the Warzone clown. :D

By the way, what I meant to say about clowns:

Clowns are people who know how to play the game, but are just plain incompetent.
Processor: AMD Phenom II X6 1045T (6 CPUs), ~2.7GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Zarel
Elite
Elite

Post by Zarel »

Arreon wrote:If there isn't one already, could you guys fix the multiplayer so that you can 'observe' a game. These will be great for noobs and clowns (like me) because they can learn from other peoples' mistakes, so they don't make them in the future. Also it will give veterans some entertainment too.
Interesting terminology you have. I guess that makes me a clown, too! :D

Anyway, spectating games is planned, in fact, it's on my "to-do" list. It's also on my "Wait until Betawidget" list, which means if you want it to happen, pester EvilGuru to finish writing Betawidget. ;)

'Course, I think EvilGuru's on leave right now, so that may take a while. :/
Thyranim
Trained
Trained

Post by Thyranim »

additional butons an save/load-screen

after selecting the game, either click on save/load or delete
guciomir
Trained
Trained

Post by guciomir »

please make the game more user friendly. I am old warzone veteran but i can not play skirmish games. It would be great if there was a a possibilty to see the research tree inside the game (it doesn't have to be a whole visualized research tree, even some text "research paths" would be great). I know i know, you will say that i can see it here on forums. And you will say that i am lazy, that after XXX hours i will know research tree by heart. You are right. But the truth is in the middle, the game would be more user friendly if the inexperienced player is not forced to check the website all the time.