Minor suggestion

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
thanhtruong
New user

Minor suggestion

Post by thanhtruong »

Could the warzone guide have a page for units/weapons/bodies/structures not available to the player?
Like, I would like to see the stats for the scavenger infantry, the various scav vehicles and structures, the Nexus cyborgs, Nexus hardpoints + Nexus HQ + NP HQ + collective HQ (if those structures have different stats, if its the same states with a different 3d model, then never mind....)
Counter Back
Trained
Trained

Re: Minor suggestion

Post by Counter Back »

Hmm... Interesting, for the guide is none, but if you want to know that units/weapons/bodies/structures is not same with the available, for example NEXUS HQ is not have function like available HQ, and when build scavenger unit it use little power to building it, etc.

but I not sure what you mean. If you mean want to look at the warzone2100 objects stats that is not available, you should look where is your warzone2100 data.

for example in linux based in debian, warzone21000 data is in /usr/share/warzone2100/base.wz

some time i want to make what that's not available, to able to use, but in check, other people was making it.

I don't know if in windows, its long-long time ago not using windows again :? :| , and don't know in others OS :?:
Someday I will show them the true nature of life! If they know, Regards from CB.
aliswe
Trained
Trained

Post by aliswe »

Great suggestion! We should do a kind of WarDex in-game, where you can browse around and see all different units and structures.
Counter Back
Trained
Trained

Post by Counter Back »

maybe, Should be to add.
Someday I will show them the true nature of life! If they know, Regards from CB.