Steam Greenlight?

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
LezzoMazonn
Greenhorn

Steam Greenlight?

Post by LezzoMazonn »

Don't know if i'm posting in the right place, but since it's a suggestion and it's about Warzone 2100, i'm gonna stick this here.

As the title says, what about steam greenlight?
I don't know how many people would like to see the game on steam honestly, but it's something to consider, more visibility means more people playing, which means more multiplayer games and probably more people could help with development.

If i'm not mistaken, the cost should be 100$, which we can try to raise them since it's not a huge amount of money. I, as someone who plays this game since when i was like 10 years old or something like that, i would gladly donate something to help with that.

Maybe you could add the people who donate in the credits, which makes it also rewarding seeing your name in the credits of a game you actually enjoy, want to help grow and actually helped even if you're not capable of coding or things like that.

What do you guys think?