Reverse gear

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Ranger
Greenhorn

Reverse gear

Post by Ranger »

It would be nice if vehicles were able to move in reverse gear, especially for slow tracked tanks - to move backwards without having to perform an U-turn.

:idea: :idea:
awunes
Greenhorn

Re: Reverse gear

Post by awunes »

Ranger wrote:It would be nice if vehicles were able to move in reverse gear, especially for slow tracked tanks - to move backwards without having to perform an U-turn.

:idea: :idea:

I agree. I'm a bit irritated with the "domino effect" cause when you have a line of tanks setup and one is called to do something and it'll move forward and bump another to start a chain reaction of everyone moving. ... please just back out of line!!!

Okay so maybe not the same issue but reverse would be nice :)
Benramz
New user

Post by Benramz »

One of the most frustrating things I have experienced when it comes to ground-bound vehicles is if I use too many trucks to build too many machine gun pits some of the trucks get stuck in the middle.
The only way I could get them out is one by one using the Drive Mode. (Which works fine by the way. A least as far as I have used it.)
montetank
Regular
Regular

Post by montetank »

Maybe, they have no rearview mirrors. :wink:
In case the WZ-game ends in a draw , the game winner will be determined by penalty shoot-out.
stiv
Warzone 2100 Team Member
Warzone 2100 Team Member

Post by stiv »

Rear view mirrors was on of the technologies lost in the collapse.
gxy765
New user

Post by gxy765 »

It's also annoying when you set your units to retreat at medium health and they get stuck in the group and end up dying.