Replay button on skirmish mode?

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
shaolin guitar
Greenhorn

Replay button on skirmish mode?

Post by shaolin guitar »

Really simple idea = Replay button on skirmish mode. Having to reconfigure each time I lose a skirmish gets a bit annoying. Anyone agree ? Seems logical? And again I want to thank all people involved in continuing the legacy of this game. Thx to all !
awesomedog7
Greenhorn

Re: Replay button on skirmish mode?

Post by awesomedog7 »

Sounds like a good idea to me!
awesomedog7
Greenhorn

Post by awesomedog7 »

Perhaps you save all the structures everyone has, (on a specific map) and the starting trucks you get on that map, so you can leap right back in!
OR you could have different setting, like units only, structures only, units and structures, structure and trucks, etc. etc.
rayfxrazorz
Greenhorn

Post by rayfxrazorz »

YES, GREAT IDEA ! I only just joined the forms here, but have been playing wz since the start on original playstation. Now following this on PC this last few years I have always wanted a 'RESTART' option ! Call it replay or restart, both the same, rather than to go through the whole menu again to select the exact same game setup. Most other similar games have that ability!
ALSO, IF YOU 'WIN' A SKIRMISH BATTLE, GIVE THE CHOICE OF 'REPLAY' OR 'ACCEPT THE WIN' ! As it is now, it is the basic menu, and upon winning, you have to click Continue, or Quit. Maybe give a bigger, separate 'BUTTON' for this !?

So this my first reply/post, and it is a vote for a Replay/Restart option. XD nice

Yes thanks to all the developers & people working on this game to take it further, makes me wish I knew how to code it!

(PERHAPS ALSO AN 'EXIT TO DESKTOP' Button?)

Replay would be especially useful while doing the Challenges!
shaolin guitar
Greenhorn

Post by shaolin guitar »

Oldie but a great idea! How about just a general replay option on the whole game? Thx to all that keep this game going!