The future of scavengers, again.

Ideas and suggestions for how to improve the Warzone 2100 base game only. Ideas for mods go in Mapping/Modding instead. Read sticky posts first!
Berg
Regular
Regular

Re: The future of scavengers, again.

Post by Berg »

Just think of scavs as another faction!!
Being able to play a scav and try to win would be a challenge!
Fighting th AI's on a comp stomp is great but scavs bring it to a higher level
I think scavs should play a greater part in the game.
Rommel
Trained
Trained

Post by Rommel »

Originway wrote:having scavs in mp opens up new possibilities and has extra challenges as well
this will allow the map maker to build safe havens or death zones that opens up many possibilities. you can have them in passive mode to only go aggressive when a player tries to steal their oil or crosses their turf!
I thought this was already the case, or at least there are some kind of triggers present because I have played on Maps where the scavs don't attack until you attack them.
Moving back instead of forward
Seems to me absurd
~
Metallica - Eye of the beholder
aubergine
Professional
Professional

Post by aubergine »

@Rommel the scavs that come bundled with warzone won't attack unless provoked. It's only Ultimate Scavenger AI mod and the mini scavs mod that will go looking for a fight.
"Dedicated to discovering Warzone artefacts, and sharing them freely for the benefit of the community."
-- https://warzone.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GO
Trooper1005
New user

Post by Trooper1005 »

I like scavengers in the game.

I'd like to be able to play as scavengers too. In the campaign/skirmish, if you use cheats and use the give all cheat, you can build scavenger buildings but I don't think you are able to design or build scavenger units.

Scavengers should be able to compete with you not necessarily in tech but in the number of vehicles they can produce in comparison to the player.

More school buses outfitted with cannons. :lol2: