To Thank or Not To Thank or talk about anything else LoL!

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Giani
Regular
Regular

Re: To Thank or Not To Thank or talk about anything else LoL

Post by Giani »

NoQ wrote:
scr.png
I am first :D :P
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

NoQ wrote:
scr.png
Hmmm :hmm: Someone must have hacked my account and posted Thank You's to map makers. :P :wink:

Where did the Png file go? O_o :hmm:
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

hehhehehehehehh NoQ's screen :)

Ah, I apologise for my behaviour.

I would like to thank nature and great explosion for creating red head women :3

And.. black tight skirts :3

And!Borsch soup which I recently love :3
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Merowingg wrote:hehhehehehehehh NoQ's screen :)

Ah, I apologise for my behaviour.

I would like to thank nature and great explosion for creating red head women :3

And.. black tight skirts :3

And!Borsch soup which I recently love :3
LoL Mero. How are you doing? :)
My Thanks to everyone past, present and future who have helped to create & continues to improve WZ2100, you're all Awesome! :)
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Iluvalar wrote:It's have always been like that in the warzone2100 map making circle as far as I remember. Beside sg1efc that hypocritically "thanks" everyone that he don't even care trying the maps, we get so few feedbacks of any kind...
I have never said that I "don't care trying maps". What the [ ... nice word ... ] are you talking about???????????????? :evil:

I go out of my way to try to Thank everyone who helps me in whatever way they do so throughout my life & people like you Iluvalar just have to be a mean nasty creep, huh?? :roll:

I Do try all the maps. As I have said more than once in this forum, I just don't have time to play them all immediately. :!:

To all of you Good people here who are contributing your hard work and time, maybe you might want to find a more appreciative place to volunteer at.

PS - It really is Not going out of my way to give people a nice Thank You, it's the way all people should be to each other. :roll:

Edited: Mind your language. - Per
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

And by the way, I work 70 hours each week on the average Iluvalar. How much free time do you think I have??? and how much free time do You have?????
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

LoL Mero. How are you doing? :)
Not very good, in some terms, it is falling apart, and I cannot see the reason.

Seventy hours is a lot, but I assume, really many want to tell you, to add something more into the posts you write. I do understand your point, and way of thinking, but I dare ti say that to make it completed, or more bearable, you have to add something.

Also long time ago, it means about month, at my work, I had this epiphany ;) You imply that you have been moderating a site in the past. I hope I will not make important people angry at me by this suggestion, but it is only a suggestion.

sg1efc may know stuff, it is only an assumption, so maybe give him, (it may be very limited) possibility to maintain the section many of any representatives and users seem to hate. The bla bla bla of any kind section. He would observe, move around, make order, in all those places you have already explained what is wrong according to you about. If he proves to be bad, immediate expell, all is good again. I made this suggestion only based on the fact that he was doing this bla bla bla sort of stuff on a site. If I fail in thinking, and it is something completely different, then it is only because of my lack of forum knowledge. Also he seems to be perfec candidate as he simply suits bla bla bla, in positive meaning.

The only thing I am scared about is if he will be not too kind, and I dare to say, adult enough to handle the powers that seem not so easy to handle.

I hope no one want my death right now :hmm:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Hello everyone:

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe Happy Holiday and a Happy New Year! :)

Thanks again for all of the hard work you do for us all. The little free time I have is greatly enhanced because all of You, who work so hard to provide us with new maps and other game related improvements.

sg1efc :) :bow2: :) :bow2: :)
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Merowingg wrote:
Anyone ever get the feeling that no matter what nice thing you try to say, people may take it in a negative way anyway? :( O_o :cry: :oops:
Yes, you are closer and closer. Few more months and you will realise that IT IS YOU, who make particular sentences, usually very similar, in a way that people are not sure what do you mean by them.

Also if you state lets imagine "amazingly amazin work, it is a miracle that you make something for us, thank you, the best thing about it is thank you, one may consider you are making fun of them, or you cannot evaluate place wher you thankfully thank you for over a year now I suppose, so you may know even a little about it.

Look around, some do not even respond to your phrases, as how long one can answer to one and the same phrase which in time lose its meaning or gain any other you are seriously not sure of.

I do not know why your mission is to thank, yes it is good, but do believe me, if you will say something, anything, people will not throw you away from here. Just look around through thousands of posts here. Express yourself.

Loik again, and again what you have just realised man, look at other posts, NoQ is making a joke here indeed, but maybe he is intending to show you, that if he would post a picture of chewing gam attached to a stick, you would probably say, thank you, I like the stick. Without even asking what it is about with this picture, and why do you like the stick?

Just dont be afraid. and sorry, but I dare to say, we would take more from criticism, or playing the maps, as you as a good person clearly state hundreds of times, looks cool but I will not play it soon. Just tell us what you feel, play a map, as long as you love love it and hate it, or spot an error, but do not post.

"I have played, thank you"

I know you take my posts as attacks on you. I do not want to attack you, I want you to evolve man. Rethink all few times, wait untill tomorrow, and rethink again.

Regards,

Mero
As I stated previously Mero, I SIMPLY DO NOT HAVE ALL THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLD THAT YOU SEEM TO HAVE, to make very long posts each day. As I already stated, I work many hours each week. Yes, I am absolutely the worst person to hope to ask, for anyone wanting me to give points of view about any maps they make. I admit this freely, of my own free will, so for Pete's Sake, STOP ASKING!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:

I also already explained that I am always Very happy to play new maps (as soon as I have the free time) and no matter what the map looks like, I Like Them All = that is me, the way I am. I appreciate the efforts that people go through to provide me and others with anything that is FREE. So I always try to show my appreciation by always saying Thank You. I never give any comments or criticism about anything I receive for Free, so STOP asking for it!!! I do not look a gift-horse in the mouth!!!! :roll: :evil:

Apparently Mero, you do Not understand the concept of the expression "Thank You". Here for your reference Mero, are links to help you understand that Thank You is a very simple straight-forward concept which is a very brief and polite way to show appreciation for something nice that someone says or does for you and that Once said, there is No expectation for any further discussion about anything, including constructive criticism of MAPS!!!!:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/thank-you

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thank+you?s=t

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/thank-you

You might also want to read this definition Mero:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29

Since you still fail to comprehend what I have written in the past multiple times, and again fail to understand what I have written here now, PLEASE ignore ALL of my future Thank You's to everyone else, not to mention any and all other future posts of mine, because they are NOT at all directed at you to read or reply to. I stopped downloading and playing Your maps Mero a while ago, so please do not write to me anymore, as I do Not have this time to waste on you, when I could be using it to Thank other people. :evil:

Wonderful, my break is over, back to work. :annoyed: :lol2:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

sg1efc I have an idea.

As it seems as never ending battle and theoretically there is nothing to fight for ;)

Let me propose what follows.

Would it be possible that we forget about the whole thing, just entirely, I never move this topic, neither do you.

It is all like over a year ago.

Be remind that there is one rule and one rule only, if you follow you have to do it honestly. I can guarantee it from my side.

The case simply did not existed.

I am waiting for your reply, if in anger rething after a while please.

Mero, RekamPam

Regards - Mero
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

so please do not write to me anymore, as I do Not have this time to waste on you,
Merowingg he was talking about you
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Seriously? I thought it was about you :hmm:

Regards - Mero
Originway
Trained
Trained

Post by Originway »

Merowingg wrote:Seriously? I thought it was about you :hmm:
no Mero is short for your name Merowingg
:lecture:
sg1efc
Trained
Trained

Post by sg1efc »

Originway wrote:
so please do not write to me anymore, as I do Not have this time to waste on you,
Merowingg he was talking about you
Thank you Very much Originway for explaining that to Mero..., guess I confused him and should have been more specific as to Who I was talking to... :roll: :) :wink:

Lmao :lol2:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

sg1efc so shall I understand you openly refuse?

Just type it please so we could have clearance?

Regards - Mero