Convert French videos

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Convert French videos

Post by cybersphinx »

Radiium wrote:I play with the english version (release 2.3.9) but i want the french version of the game (I can have it on the CD version downloaded on your website but i can't run it)
The French videos can be converted for use with the current versions. You'd need all the used audio and video files (see http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... t/download for those from the German version, for audio only the wav files are important, for video they're named rpl instead of ogg), and then convert them into ogg/vorbis/theora format. The videos need to be run through rpl2wav first, to get usable wav files. If you can post the copyright info of the French version to confirm that no other entities than Pumpkin/Eidos are involved and all the files needed, I could convert them.
We want information... information... information.
Radiium
New user

Re: Play Warzone2100 CD version on windows 7

Post by Radiium »

cybersphinx wrote:The videos need to be run through rpl2wav first, to get usable wav files. If you can post the copyright info of the French version to confirm that no other entities than Pumpkin/Eidos are involved and all the files needed, I could convert them.
A big thanks for you cybersphinx :D i think i have find all of the .OGG/RPL and .WAV of the french version i'm not really sure because i can't read the OGG and RPL files but the .wave are in french.
Where i can find the copyright of the french version ?? and how i can post you the folder ??
cybersphinx
Inactive
Inactive

Post by cybersphinx »

Radiium wrote:A big thanks for you cybersphinx :D i think i have find all of the .OGG/RPL and .WAV of the french version i'm not really sure because i can't read the OGG and RPL files but the .wave are in french.
Where i can find the copyright of the french version ?? and how i can post you the folder ??
Copyright is on the game box/manual I guess. Have to look about uploading the files somewhere.
We want information... information... information.
dak180
Trained
Trained

Post by dak180 »

cybersphinx wrote:
Radiium wrote:A big thanks for you cybersphinx :D i think i have find all of the .OGG/RPL and .WAV of the french version i'm not really sure because i can't read the OGG and RPL files but the .wave are in french.
Copyright is on the game box/manual I guess. Have to look about uploading the files somewhere.
The last time we did something like this (music from the PS1 version) the copyright info could be found by examining the fine print on the CD via a high resolution photo; that would be the place to start.
User:dak180
Keeper of the Mac Builds