Hehe...passed my test.

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Computerboy319
Rookie
Rookie

Hehe...passed my test.

Post by Computerboy319 »

You know...this is something I've been looking forward to all my life...my entire life, I've been waiting to get my driver's license...and now I do. ;D Stupid New Jersey...they made me get mine a year later than every other state... >:( If I were back in Texas I could have had it a year ago...
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Hehe...passed my test.

Post by lav_coyote25 »

so quit complaining and welcome to the land of high insurance rates - expensive gas - and even more expensive autos...  have fun. ;D
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
Giel
Regular
Regular

Post by Giel »

lav_coyote25 wrote: .. expensive gas ..
AFAIK fuel prices are about the cheapest in the USA. Although american cars are known (over here in Europe at least) as fuel inefficient cars.
"First make sure it works good, only then make it look good." -- Giel
Want to tip/donate? bitcoin:1EaqP4ZPMvUffazTxm7stoduhprzeabeFh
Computerboy319
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Computerboy319 »

Which is kind of funny, because most people in America are bitchin' about how gas is the most expensive it's been since the 70's... :P
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

gas prices werent that bad in the 70's  they are worse now... and are going to get even "better" if you want to use such a word to describe the raping of all drivers by the short dicks of the gas/oil/military/industrial/complex... yes!  thats right!  short dicks.
‎"to prepare for disaster is to invite it, to not prepare for disaster is a fools choice" -me (kim-lav_coyote25-metcalfe) - it used to be attributed to unknown - but adding the last bit , it now makes sense.
DevUrandom
Regular
Regular

Post by DevUrandom »

Such a word from you, Kim? What about all the kids watching?
ratarf
Trained
Trained

Post by ratarf »

I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago. It was the second time I tried. I don't know if U.S.A. driving tests are easier or more difficult than the ones we have in Belgium  :)
Hatsjoe
Trained
Trained

Post by Hatsjoe »

ratarf wrote: I passed my driving test a couple of weeks ago. It was the second time I tried. I don't know if U.S.A. driving tests are easier or more difficult than the ones we have in Belgium  :)
Hey, funny timing!

I tried my theoretical part yesterday but because my High-tech, ultra modern, state of the art, super duper cool computer chip had recently fallen out of my passport, i wasn't allowed to enter. Even though the passport contains all the information in the chip, on the card itself. I guess the lady behind the counter was just to damn lazy to type it over. That's what I call progress!!! I'm proud to live in the first country in the world that utilizes this technology. :-\  Belgium rules >:( If i still had my old passport, i could've started practising for the real thing :s
ratarf
Trained
Trained

Post by ratarf »

Lol, I was one of the first to get such an electronic id-card. A few weeks later the chip fell off but I didn't lose the thing. My dad glued it back together  :P
jeomancer20
New user

Post by jeomancer20 »

Still don't have drivers license yet but hoping to get one someday. Can't wait to get my license so I can start driving and hanging out with my friends.

Regular

Post by Chojun »

Zombies! They're everywhere!
doom3r
Regular
Regular

Post by doom3r »

Zombies! They're everywhere!
rotfl
prepare your shotgun
Moro_Nick
Trained
Trained

Post by Moro_Nick »

Shotgun is good. In Halo I also liked to pack a Needle Gun too as my secondary weap. It was particularly satisfying taking
out a rag-tag clump of em heading your way with inhuman speed from a distance and seeing bits and pieces of decayed
meat and tattered cloth scattering. :twisted:

_ Cliques are group masturbation.

_ Art is in the eye of the beholder, even the color blind.

_ The jaded are merely feckless.

_ Audacity rewards. Contrary to scripture, the meek shall only inherit indelible memories of failed nerve.
Black Project
Regular
Regular

Post by Black Project »

doom3r wrote: rotfl
prepare your shotgun
To be prefered, Shotgun Slugs Shells than Buckshot Shells muhahahahah (edited post to make it more compreensive)