MaP PlanE ElephanT ToniC C... Game

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

MaP PlanE ElephanT ToniC C... Game

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

In this game a person write a word for example car and another person is to start his or her word with the last letter of previous word wrote by your predecessor so we get something like that

CaR

RaT

TesT

Table

YOU CAN USE SINGULAR NOUNS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE USE LATIN / ROMAN ALPHABET THE CYRILLIC ALPHABET OR CHINESE, JAPANESE OR ANY OTHER ARE NOT ALLOWED, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WORSE OR SOMETHING BUT BECAUSE MANY OF US OR SHALL I SAY MOST OF US WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE GAME !!!

But be warned I know many words in english end wit Y and I do know some of you will try to lead it this way, then simply type Yeti and we are back in game :) or any other Y wors, if we somehow put ourselces into dead end.. with X or something like that try similar trick, but if we really be in danger of stopping, a person can start with whatever letter he or she wants but he or she have to shortly explain why she or he did so.

Please try to be imaginnative and use more difficult words :) not only Cat Dog Dad please :)

Ad any comment if necessary, and if it a really hard word like Arachnid, you can tyepe explanation what it is :)

YOU CAN USE SINGULAR NOUNS ONLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE USE LATIN / ROMAN ALPHABET THE CYRILLIC ALPHABET OR CHINESE, JAPANESE OR ANY OTHER ARE NOT ALLOWED, NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE WORSE OR SOMETHING BUT BECAUSE MANY OF US OR SHALL I SAY MOST OF US WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE GAME !!!
Last edited by Merowingg on 17 Sep 2011, 19:46, edited 4 times in total.
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Re: Map Plane Elephant Tonic C... Game

Post by Merowingg »

Let me start :)

YoghurT
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Re: MaP PlanE ElephanT ToniC C... Game

Post by Cyp »

TensoR
effigy
Regular
Regular

Post by effigy »

RazoR
This is why some features aren't implemented: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=7490&view=unread#p87241
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

Rock
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

KatzenjammeR (means hullabaloo or hangover)

Regards - Mero
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

RésumÉ
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

EardruM

Regards - Mero
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

ΜικροτσίΠ
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

ПираньЯ :?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok ok things are getting messy here.. but I assume the last one is R so.. I have to add note to the first thRead :)
RadianT

Regards - Mero
Cyp
Evitcani
Evitcani

Post by Cyp »

Think Я would be YA, rather than R. Piranha doesn't end in R, anyway.

TesselatioN
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Think Я would be YA, rather than R. Piranha doesn't end in R, anyway.
I see I didnt know about that.. anyway thank you very much for following the rules.

NasturtiuM

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Yeah sort of :oops:

P.S. I think i know why you started this thread. To get a reliable source of names for your maps! :augh:

P.P.S.

ManifolD
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

P.S. I think i know why you started this thread. To get a reliable source of names for your maps! :augh:
Heheheh good one :) but when I think about it :hmm: maybe :3

;)

DebasemenT

Regards - Mero