Unforgettable Movies That You Have Ever Watched

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Unforgettable Movies That You Have Ever Watched

Post by Merowingg »

Hello Gentlemen :)

The title of this thread says everything but to make sure i will explain ;)

Write titles of movies that you like most, that impressed you or inspired you, interested you, surprised you, made you cry, made you laugh, made you think, movies that you have watched more that once becuse you do like them so much.

It does not have to be amazing movie with special effects, or with famous actors, or actresses, does not have to be the newest one, it might be music that you like in a movie, or colours, or settings, plot, just anything :)

It can be any movie ever made, of any kind, any budget, any coutry, any kind, but remember ! please type the title !! and if you know that a movie was renewed, I mean here that it was made in 1960 for example and another version is from 1995, please type the year when the movie was made :)

And dotnt be shy, If you like "Secret In Their Eyes" thats ok, if "Transformers" thats ok too :) Any Genre !!

Let me sum up.. anything !! :)

And if you be so kind add some information why do like this particular movie, and if you are willing, describe the plot for us, but try not to spoil like (he gets killed at the end) ...
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Re: Unforgettable Movies That You Have Ever Watched

Post by lav_coyote25 »

the last canadian.

every one dies in the end. virus.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

The Book of Eli.
Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
Watchmen. (That one scene... :augh:)
Finding Nemo.
The Incredibles.
Megamind.
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

To list some good ones (with Watchmen being an exception. That movie was just bad for you, if you understand me).
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

every one dies in the end. virus.
if that is the spoiler, then thanx ! but you might have had a bad day so.. its ok :)

But as I observe it might be a complex joke of yours :)
The Book of Eli.
Yes very good movie, The music is simply amazing there, I listen to it many times, and also few ideas about the word and how people deal with it are great :)
Finding Nemo.
I like this cartoon, I laughed many times especially when the pelican try to eat the crab :) but I love Madagascar with all it jokes, voices, ideas and muzic of my beloved composer Hans Zimmer.
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I tried to find the movie many times but somehow it is hard to get.. at least for me..

The others I have not seen, and some I have heard of :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
aknid
Rookie
Rookie

Post by aknid »

I'm not much for a movie, but Eragon is unforgettable in a negative sort of way. Since then I promised not to ever watch any movie based on books. Yep, I won't watch Harry Potter, Starship Trooper, Lord of the Ring and the other book based movies.
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

Pilgrim wrote:The list can be endless, but the movie that impressed me most is Pearl Harbor...
which version??? there have been several.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

The list can be endless, but the movie that impressed me most is Pearl Harbor...
I hope it will be :) I love to watch movies, and we are doing rather very bad so far with this list..

Pearl Harbor yes I like that too :) I speak about the neves one i suppose :hmm:
Yep, I won't watch Harry Potter, Starship Trooper, Lord of the Ring and the other book based movies.
Well just becuse one movie failed all your expectations does not have to it will be so with all he other movies.. believe me :)

Let me slowly start..

I love "The Fifth Element"

Whole The Matrix trilogy, The Bourne Trilogy, and The Lord of the Rings Trilofy

Las really good movie I have watched was "The Book of Eli" with great music !

Also The Transformers Trilogy

From less popular movies The Secret of their Eyes" was good

Equilibrium I like very much

and also

The Underworld Trilogy

Fracture with Antony Hopkins,

Ju On Asian Horror :)

Limitless is just great movie !! simply great, but the newest one !!

I also love The Thomass Crown Affair, the latest one, not from the 60's that is the one I could not get yet..

Also V For Venndetta look at my quotations below :)

That is for the beginning :lecture:

Regards - Mero
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ok I have just watched "The Lincoln Lawyer" and it is a very good movie too :3

Regards - Mero
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Inception.

VERY good movie.
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Inception.

VERY good movie.
I entirely agree !! although I am not a big fan of Leonardo Di Caprio..

Also the movie bases on medical fact that a dream of a man last few seconds only although we think it lasted for a very long time..

So each dream within a dream has its dealy.

Great movie with excellent music by Hans Zimmer !

By the way, the top which was spinning at the very end of the movie, did it fall ?? there was a sound like it was almost falling but did it fall ?? and I have heard that the beginning and then end watched together only gave us the answer, as the only old man touched his spin token.. so he was mocked finally yes ?? I and many my friend still have different theories..

Regards - Mero
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

Oh just think if it did not fall. XD

I don't know, but I think it was meant to be that way to leave you guessing .
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
neo_dragon2k
Trained
Trained

Post by neo_dragon2k »

well i liked the matrix trilogy of course and there are tons of other movies i could also put in here a lot of which have already been mentioned; but for me some of the ones that havent been said yet are 7 Samurai by akira kurosawa, Braveheart, 300, And Scott Pilgrim Vs the World haha just to name a few.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I don't know, but I think it was meant to be that way to leave you guessing .
Sorry it is late and probaly it is me, but i dont get this sentence, can you please paraphraze ?? I was guessing what ?? ah damn I dont get it all..
there are tons of other movies i could also put in here
Please do, I am always willing to hear them, as I for sure have missed many.. you dont have to give us thousand of positions at once, just give some from time to time whenever you wish.
Braveheart, 300
I have seen, the other two I am alreading seeing the trailers to decide if and when :)

Regards - Mero
Nameless
Trained
Trained

Post by Nameless »

The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951).

The first time, I had ever watched it, I forgot to eat the popcorn I made for myself. No other movie to date has made me miss a meal before or since then (lol).

I knew as soon as I saw it, that any movie remake of it would be .. not so good haha. Although I have to admit the 2008 version was entertaining in its way.
If you're reading this; you're awesome.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Ah I dint know there was an older version than the one which was created lately, well the scene which I liked the most in the nevest version was when they asked "keanu" sorry I dont recall the movie name of the character right now. "are you going to invade the earth" or something like that, and he answered "better ask me other questions" or something like that :) I will try to find the old version now.

Regards - Mero