"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Jabol wrote:Would you ever try to kill pants?
I'm totally re-answering this question just because I can.

No need. THE PANTS WERE DEAD (AND THE GROUND WAS MESSY AND BLOODY FROM HEADCRABS).
Merowingg wrote:Would you ever try to cook something when you find out that there are products, but there is no dish? ;) (I did many times but I know some are scared to death by the thought "cook something")
I don't think so.

Would you ever go velociraptor hunting (with your weapon of choice) in a forested area like that awesome and unfortunate meme-spawning guy from Jurassic Park?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes :) and I would chose this six barrel heavy machine-gun :) and modified there barrel shotgun :) like the one in the Alone in the Dark game :) as those bustards are fast I would also chose modified high pressure flame thrower which would set up a wall of fire where pointed :) like the one in Dino Crysys 2 game :) one granade if I got deadly cornered :)

And I have never seen the meme..

Would you ever mix vodka, wine, and beer while drinking heavily? :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Merowingg wrote:And I have never seen the meme..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKRnEOUxZm0

Now you have. The meme in question is at 0:51.
Draco Nihil
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Draco Nihil »

Merowingg wrote:Would you ever mix vodka, wine, and beer while drinking heavily? :)
No, as that wouldn't be healthy mix and a tad bit too flammable.

Would you ever infiltrate a heavily guarded fortress of a brother who is at war with his sibling for control of the crown all to just steal a *few* trinkets in gold, silver and rare jewellery, even if you can't climb back over the wall you just scaled to get into the courtyard of the fortress in the first place?
“I am the dragon without a name...”
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

The first question is.. Do I have the same equipment which I have mentioned above for Dino fighting? :)

If yes then yes :) it might be interesting :)

Would you ever try to shot a bird which is flying, with bow and arrow trying so long until you shot down one? :)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
Draco Nihil
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Draco Nihil »

Merowingg wrote:Would you ever try to shot a bird which is flying, with bow and arrow trying so long until you shot down one? :)
Yes, to do that is to have great skill and patience which would lead up to you becoming one of the best archers in the world.

Would you ever let one of your most skilled and brilliant tactical leaders to serve on the frontline of the battle, to increase the moral and support of your troops even though he would be put at a greater risk of being killed in action?
“I am the dragon without a name...”
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I think yes, if in any battle there is a possible tactical decrease in people dying, then yes, in other cases no. But we know from History that there was many leaders who made millions to follow him to certain death.

Would you ever try to use mouse with left hand if you are right handed, and right hand if you are left handed, for one month jost to say (ha I did it!)? ;)

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

No.

Would you poke yourself in the eye?
I have changed this signature because a developer thinks it's offensive.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Only if gently ;)

Would you ever try to learn a book by heart?

Regards - Mero
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Only if it is homework from school.
Would you ever bungee jump?
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Searge-Major
Trained
Trained

Post by Searge-Major »

No. Skydiving, yes. That is fun. So is rally driving, and a few other "leisure" activities. :twisted: But not bungee jumping. I don't trust the bungee cord... :3

Would you ever run ~400 km, with a 52 kg pack on your back, just because you could? :ninja:
I fully realise my input is just another drop in the proverbial bucket. It is my goal to make each drop count.
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well if I could, so we assume I run as it is nothing for me, and if it would me make happy then yes :)

Would you ever try to describe the beuty of all women in one sentence?

Regards - Mero
Giani
Regular
Regular

Post by Giani »

Very difficult so no :P
Merowingg: Would you ever try to make a 3p, 5p, 6p, 9p or 10p map? :P
My maps: http://forums.wz2100.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9501
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Giani my friend :) very good one :) I am smilling each time I read it :)

I would make such map, but lets say it is not time for that for me yet :lecture: and I do not want to betray 2.3.9 so I make maps available for both of the versions. I have never made a map for 3.0 either.

Would you ever jump from high rock into sea?

Regards - Mero
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Post by Jabol »

Yes, unless the sea is full of sharks.

Would you ever jump into a cup of water?
I have changed this signature because a developer thinks it's offensive.