"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
Jabol
Trained
Trained

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by Jabol »

Yes I would if she would start to assault me.

Would you eat a bull genitalia for 10.000.000$?
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

If i have 20 other guys to help me yes if not them no :lol2:
Would you ever buy a pair of jump boots if they have a chance of making you going too high and dying for lack of oxigen? :geek:
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Uhh, no. I'd rather not die, thanks. :roll:

Would you ever EAT Warzone 2100? :o
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

If it is in a form or shape of cake then yes :) but if it is an original box of PSX game from 2001 then no ! :stressed: but still I am not sure what king of question is that.. :hmm: philosophical, or maybe mind trying ?? :P by trying mind I dont mean eating it ! :lecture: anyway

Would you ever reinstal your newest OS to older one, becuse you have a desire to play an older game, and the only way to run it is an old OS (no special programs upgrades, plugs to do it on the newest)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Nope. I'd set up a dual-boot between my current OS and the older one.

Would you ever delete your system's system32 (if someone's life depended on it, for example)?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

I think yes becuse from human being thinking it is more important to save a life than a computer. But i have to admit i dont know what action that you have described would do to the computer.

Would you ever eat a dog ?? (not becuse of hunger but to taste it in a restaurant as fancy dish)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Merowingg wrote:But i have to admit i dont know what action that you have described would do to the computer.
system32 is basically the single most important folder on any Windows computer. It contains all pf the system's important files (mostly .dlls) and other stuff, including video and other drivers.
Merowingg wrote:Would you ever eat a dog ?? (not becuse of hunger but to taste it in a restaurant as fancy dish)
Sure, as long as it's a hot dog! Image

Would you ever attempt to eat the world's largest blackberry pie?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

system32 is basically the single most important folder on any Windows computer. It contains all pf the system's important files (mostly .dlls) and other stuff, including video and other drivers.
Ah yes.. I recall something..
Sure, as long as it's a hot dog!
heheh good one ! and still ambiguous, I am not sure about your answer :hmm: I thin I know but who knows :P
Would you ever attempt to eat the world's largest blackberry pie?
I am hungry now, and I have mouth watering now, and I have a taste for blackberry to.. so I will say YES ! with my present hunger I could make at least try to make part of it dissapear :)

Would you ever say hello to a beutiful gitl on bus stop knowing that her protective mother is standing just next to her ??

Regards - Mero
NoQ
Special
Special

Post by NoQ »

Offtopic hidden:
Spoiler:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Gentlemen dont be shy, if someone have typed something off topic you can always come back to it any time, or I should even say you should.
Would you ever say hello to a beutiful gitl on bus stop knowing that her protective mother is standing just next to her ??

Regards - Mero
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol2:
Would you ever kiss a camel? :shock:
macuser
Regular
Regular

Post by macuser »

I have. :P (or more like the other way around)

Would you ever go skydiving?
ArtRev Website

ImageImage

System: AMD Phenom II x4, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, Nvidia GeForce GT 240 1GB, Mac OS X 10.6
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes (I always wanted to try parachute jumping actually.. but still I am not sure if I would not retreat at the last moment before jumping)

Would you ever sudenly kiss a girl that you dont know on the street ??

Regards - Mero
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

No because she can be Barack Obama daughter and I would be killed because of that :P
Would you ever ask in your birthday to the world become something like warzone2100? :hmm: :geek:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

No because she can be Barack Obama daughter and I would be killed because of that :P
heheheheh he heh hahah good one :)

I think NO, it is fun to play in its environment, but to live in such times would be extremely difficult. And most of hymans will be lost forever.. The only fun thing would be to be with the winning side :)

Would you ever throw a stone at window of wery expensive car just for fun, knowing you have 50% to be cought ??

Regards - Mero