"Would you ever..." game :)

Other talk that doesn't fit elsewhere.
This is for General Discussion, not General chat.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Re: "Would you ever..." game :)

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Probably not, if I understand you correctly.

Would you ever attempt to eat 5 pounds of food in a single sitting?
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

yes, yes you probably did understand me.. :lol2:

and yes, have done so, several times actually , when i was younger... totally amazed and mortified the parents... people thought my parents were starving me... here it was just an example of metabolism gone wrong... never went above 130 untill after i got married... anyways.

would you tell your significant other they were fat... to their face...??? and expect to survive longer than 2 minutes.
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Tell a significant other that they're fat? No. And expect to live longer than 2 minutes? Depends on the significant other...

Would you ever attempt to pole-vault a small-ish river?
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Yes :) that seems to be fun ;) (but the danger depends on how deep is the river)

Would you ever (I dont believe I ask) stop playing Warzone 2100 forever ! :augh:
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

NO!!!!!!!!! :annoyed: :P Would you ever come to my country so that we could you know what some girls together? :lol2: if you did not understood this them kill yourself :wink:
Merowingg
Regular
Regular

Post by Merowingg »

Well.. If I understand correctly ;) I am to meet chot Brazilllian chicks at your country ?? :) becuse if yes..

I am already there :) :) :) and I am staying forever :)

I already know very important word in your language SUJETADOR :) so i will tell them "take of your sujetadors girls please" :)

so YES !!

woud you ever drink salted coffe ?? (it was really expensive and it happened by accident..)
“Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, and ideas are bulletproof.” - V

"Mark my words boy, Mark them well, I have survived your predecessors and I will survive you." - Merovingian

Regards - Mero
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

You are so smart!!! O_o :P ,but i dont think that SUJETADOR is something of my language :P .
Weel,if hte my life depends on drinking it them yes but if not them no :lol2:
Would you ever go to mars?
E-102 Gamma
Regular
Regular

Post by E-102 Gamma »

Provided it's entirely safe to do so, sure.

Would you ever attempt to complete Warzone 2100 without losing a single unit (as in, reloading a save whenever any of your units get destroyed)?
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

I allready done this :twisted:
Would you ever throw a chainsaw at your best friend? O_o
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

IgorBrehm wrote:I allready done this :twisted:
yes - with the throttle taped down so the chain is at maximum overdrive!!! :twisted:

would you ever throw a chainsaw at your best friend?
zydonk
Trained
Trained

Post by zydonk »

lav_coyote25 wrote:
IgorBrehm wrote:I allready done this :twisted:
yes - with the throttle taped down so the chain is at maximum overdrive!!! :twisted:

would you ever throw a chainsaw at your best friend?
Last time I saw that done, the girl ended up with a really complicated double hernia...

Anyway, would you even bother to blow bubbles at the Moon?
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

No. :shock: i will be too much busy trying to survive the moon toxic gazes that rise from the holes :lol2: :geek:
Would you ever kill a person if your survival depends on it? Even if it's a little girl? 2012 is coming!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

yes - according to SAS training - anyone is a threat - especially if they can hold a grenade with the pin pulled and told to go and give this nice present to that soldier over there by the barricades blocking the road as a checkpoint in Qatar ( i believe that was where he was stationed way back when). it happens more than you know - just because the mainstream media doesnt like to report such things... this is another reason people need to learn of history, so we dont keep making the same freaking mistakes time after time.... so i have been told. :)

would you report your own family if they were doing something illegal... :hmm:
IgorBrehm
Trained
Trained

Post by IgorBrehm »

If they are doing something like stealing no but if they are doing something like killing or hostaging(hotaging?) yes
Would you ever fight against a 2 feet tall person? :lol2:
lav_coyote25
Professional
Professional

Post by lav_coyote25 »

yes!! definitely!!! they are to be feared more than a regular height person. they have the advantage automatically. they are built so close to the ground as to be able to use your height and weight against you... as well as being at that height where (males) will not like anyone to be... if your understanding... :3

would you hit a woman! not just a woman - i am speaking of an amazon. one born and bred to fight. :twisted: